𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 12

With the day of their departure to Busan dawning, Jungkook yawned rubbing his eyes at the sight of his phone vibrating on the mantle by the bed

With the day of their departure to Busan dawning, Jungkook yawned rubbing his eyes at the sight of his phone vibrating on the mantle by the bed. His alarm rang in the silence of the chamber as he sat up reaching for it and shutting it down so that he could carry on the rituals of his daily morning necessities.

His robe covering his bare body with just his pajama bottoms underneath, he brushed his fringe out of his eyes as he dragged his foot while walking in a bit of sleep that still lingered on his mind.

He had a perfect night the day before as the four had dinner that the royally attested cook had made for them in the embassy palace itself. With a normal kimchi rice and pork belly stew for the meal, he mentally thanked his mother for feeding him the best food ever for he didn't know just how long he would have survived on cheese platters with crackers for breakfast and the crossiants that Rosa liked so much.

The thought of the woman now making him in his mind, he found a bit pep to his walk as he reached the kitchen to make himself some brewed coffee that he knew would be craved by the lot as soon as they wake up. She looked a bit quiet the day before which he presumed was the exhaustion of the entire trip that had gone by.

With his feet tapping against the wood floor of the kitchen, he stood patiently as the coffee brewed before it filled into the cup that he had kept at the nozzle. The brown liquid foaming as it reached the rim of his cup, he brought it out and sniffed on the aroma that woke up his body completely. No servants to intervene. No maids who would keep pestering him to leave so that they could take care of his need.

Sipping on the warm beverage, the Korean prince walked out to the lounge that had a beautiful array of sunlight striking inside as it passed the translucent windows that took up the two walls. The drapes on them having being pulled aside he walked further in to see the back of the woman he so vividly remembered from the day before as she stood there with her silk robes on and her hands pressed against the glass windows.

He could see her hands condensing the glass around them telling him how warm they must be as she stood there. It was half past five in the morning still very early to rise.

"Rosaliá, you are up." He smiled at the sight of the woman as he walked nearer but the lack of response from her addled him.

"Rosa?" He called again but she still wasn't replying to him her back facing as she stood there stagnant. His hands going to her shoulder, he pulled her back only to see her eyes closed and her crying.

"Rosa?" He called again in worry but she just weeped quietly as she kept her hand on the glass making Jungkook frown at her behaviour.

"Hey..." he whispered holding her forearms and turning her completely as she sniffled all the while her eyes closed as she swayed a bit on her feet.