𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 31

The part where he was being obnoxiously worried over Rosaliá was lost on him when he had seen Hoseok being all goody two shoes around the former

The part where he was being obnoxiously worried over Rosaliá was lost on him when he had seen Hoseok being all goody two shoes around the former. He was hardly convinced that his talk with him at the tribunals had been that effective for him to lose his suspicion over the maiden.

Rosaliá was under his protection. No matter their motive to be in South Korea, and no matter how self sufficient the woman was, she was still his little kriger, and that fact wasn't lost to him.

The last episode of her going all raged over the Vietnamese Princess was an instance where he could see why she was actually even affected by it. Maybe she took it personally. The taunt to the maid who was specially abled and not to her own self. He was damn sure she had not even heard half of what Kiesha had spewed in the heat of the moment.

But he had to reprimand her because in the position that they were, they couldn't afford any kind of mistakes. They had to be careful and her full display of impulsivity would harm her more than it would anyone else.

"Stop doing that." The gruff voice of his fellow brother resonating in the eerie silence to the sitting lounge of the winter palace made Yoongi look over his side to see the German advisor huddled in a corner with a book and his typical chamomile tea.

"Hmm?"

"Stop spacing out and overthinking. It will take you nowhere." His blunt observation of what Yoongi had definitely been doing for the last...he didn't know how much time made the older sigh.

Has it been an hour? Precisely.

"I think I haven't seen a woman as strong headed as the governess ever." Namjoon spoke as he took a hold of his still warm tea and came to sit beside Yoongi.

"She is one of a kind." He smiled.

Oh...only if you knew. Yoongi thought.

Nodding at him, the Danish advisor hummed along not knowing what else he should say in a pretext of something like this.

"Jungkook is smitten for her and his grace, Prince Seokjin has a certain liking to her as well. I don't know how, it seems like he has grown alike to her." He said making Yoongi to watch him with wistful eyes.

He was desperate.

Desperate to a point, where the cogwheels of his inner self wanted to spout all and any information out to Namjoon so that he could tell him what was the best thing to do. Afterall, Kim Namjoon had a fabulous reputation for being an A-grade royal advisor. His wisdom could be the turning point for his insanely messed up mind but Yoongi knew better than to out the secret that he had been harbouring for years now.

Not so easily...no.

"Tell me if you need me, Hyung. I will help you regardless." The younger told him before taking his leave, leaving Yoongi to his torment once again.