𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 48

"There are a total of thirteen exits

"There are a total of thirteen exits." The German advisor spoke as he looked away from the monitor while tapping the screen.

"Out of them, two are used exclusively for the higher ups to move in and out of the building. Others are guarded but not very meticulously." He said showing Rosaliá the ones that were not heavily secured.

"If you have to move around undetected...This is the way." He said making Jungkook sigh as he sank back in his seat, still in odds with the whole proposition.

He was just not ready to let Rosaliá out of his sight. The visuals of that fateful day when she had returned back after rescuing Nievella still haunted him and to think that she was going to be there without any escort was making his mind drive into an over heated path of destruction.

"Have you thought of a way where you can enter their territory without being suspected?" Seokjin asked as he glanced at Jungkook's antsy self before speaking to Rosaliá.

"I have not." She said completely precarious, still examining the floor plan of the building that she was set to explore the next day.

"We don't have time." The Hanguk advisor reluctantly let out making Rosaliá nod but she stayed mute.

"She will think of something but right now—" Taehyung's monologue got disrupted as Hoseok raised his voice in between.

"I don't understand why you are so calm about this." He said briefly staring at the woman before giving Taehyung a look of suspicion.

"You want me to freak out?" She asked while her partner in crime just plain snorted as he went back to business.

"This is like so easy for you. Infiltration of enemy forces. Killing people." Lord Jung have a hard stare.

"I have killed more people than you can count." She said rolling her eyes to look at him as she left the monitor screen for a second. Her stoic expression made the atmosphere of the sitting quieter than it was moments ago. Even the sound of their breathing was not audible, it was like they were holding their breath in fear of attracting attention.

"I apologise your Grace, but me panicking is not going to aid us in anyway." She said calmly, in a composed voice.

"I have to blend in and stay out of their eyes to survive this. It is just a matter of twenty four hours. I will make sure I don't do something ridiculous while I am there. Is that convincing enough?" She asked looking around at everyone so that there wouldn't be any kind of opposition based on her skill.

"She is trained in this. I will take responsibility of her actions." Yoongi spoke coming forward making Rosaliá smirk at him as she turned back to the monitor to see all her strong points.

"She is really weird..." the German Prince muttered as he poked Jungkook softly making the male break his stare from his girlfriend and look at him with a dazed concern.