Feelings

"Is it bad that I have boyfriends...but would like to add a girlfriend?"

JIMINs POV~

I could feel kooks heart pounding against my back as he asked his question. Surprisingly the question didn't shock me. I could tell he had grown a soft spot towards the girl. And I do too. My eyes searched around the room and noticed the boys reactions, no one seemed surprised however all looked deep in thought. Kook snuggled his face into the crook in my neck as his heart carried on thumping. My hand moved up to his hair to relax him. "Baby, there's nothing wrong with that", I shrugged my shoulders to see his face. Joonie stood up and walked over to us. "Kook, you can like whoever you like...but I need to say something aswell".

My eyebrows shot up at joons statement, what was he gonna say?. Clearing his throat, "I would like to add a girlfriend too ...I have feelings for Y/N, I know we haven't even know her for 1 day but I feel a pull towards her" he lowered his head with nervousness.
'Should I say it too?'
'What if everyone turns me away?'
'Screw it come on chim lest do this'
"I like Y/N too", me and yoongs had said it at the same time. We giggled at that but continued onto the conversation. "Wait..does everyone here like Button?" Jinnie says as he stood up.

We all nodded our head and my heart fluttered. I loved this relationship but the idea of having a girl, especially Y/N made me jumpy with excitement. "Calm dome bubs, we need to think about this" kook said as he still held onto me. My smile dropped a little bit.
'What is she only only likes one of us'
'What if she doesn't like any of us'
'What if she leaves'
I hoped everything I was thinking wasn't true. "Right then...what are we going to do?" I said as I stood up to go and get a drink from the kitchen. The boys followed me whilst we heard Y/N padding along back from the bathroom. "I will wait for kitten so she boys alone" Yoongi muttered as he stayed sitting.
'Y/N knows where the kitchen is..why is he staying behind?'
'He's up to something for sure...'

YOONGIs POV~

I stayed behind for obvious reasons, I knew Y/N had anxiety so by the boys bombarding her with 'we really like you' after knowing her for 1 day was going to be too much. I really liked this little kitten and I hoped I could create a connection with her and even a relationship. Footsteps could be heard from the hall and Y/N appeared around the corner. "Hi kitten, the boys are in the kitchen, we can see them in a minute " as I patted the space next to me.

"Okay" she happily bounced her way over to me. She was already some much better then when we first saw her. Apparently a bath, medication and TLC can change a girl completely. She snuggled over to my shoulder and my heart fluttered at the sight.
'So frickin cute'
Y/N moved around abit and then the boys walked back in with mischievous looks on their faces. I knew what that look was. Before I could hint at them to wait, Hobi came straight out with it...

"Y/N...we all have feeling for you"