Chapter 8: U.S.J

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya was sitting in his office looking over reports from all the departments. He was also looking over the reports on the completion rate of the first silo of their new base. It was 25% built already and it had only been two weeks and it was the middle of the second week into UA's semester.  'God I am glad I looked through everyone's quirks. They had someone who could move the earth, another that had a quirk that was perfect for wiring of the base, another that could control metal, and a few other quirks that were good fro construction so they really only had to pour in the building material and make sure everything was built as they needed it. At the rate they were going they would have the first silo completed at the end of the month and the start of the second one would start right after that. Izuku was happy with the progress and couldn't wait for it to be completed in full for them to move to. He didn't want to move until it was fully done and work on the other backup locations started.

However, in other news! Izuku had received word of when the attack on the U.S.J would happen. Giran sold Izuku the information and it would be happing the next day! It appears that the L.O.V had broken directly into UA and had used the media as cover to hide their actions since the school believed it was the media that had tripped the alarm until it was too late to realize it was done by a villain. As such, Shigaraki, the villain who is the so-called leader of the organization had gotten the schedule with All Might's trip to the U.S.J on it. It also contained the class roster of those in Class 1-A and 2-B for their individual days at the U.S.J. Izuku had bought a copy of it off from Giran who had managed to snatch a copy himself. Izuku already knew who was in the first year hero course but not the individual classes themselves. 'I am not surprised that Bakugo got placed in the 1-A class.' Izuku thought as he looked over the class rosters. Izuku had the spy network member with the Insect Information gathering quirk come to the office before the attack and she planted a large number of insects into a small tube for Mr. Compress's clone to take to the U.S.J. then they had another member who could project memories come to the office. They were going to watch the U.S.J Live! The bugs would feed the information back to the user who could be cross half of Japan and still receive the information! Then the other quirk user would project the events for them all to watch and analyze. 

Izuku wanted real-time information of the events going on so he could analysis it and not be behind the heroes in regards to the events in the event that they covered anything up. Soon everyone all of the guards and Izuku was sitting in the meeting room watching. The Lieutenants were not invited since Izuku didn't want the information to spread around just yet. The bug user and the memory projection user were sworn to silence in regards to any information they gathered in this meeting and they agreed. Everyone respected Izuk since he provided them all jobs and living. He also treated them all fairly and only was ruthless to those that betrayed the organization or those that threaten the order of the group. People have made massive screws but weren't harmed. They got punished but it was more of manual labor until they earned his forgiveness which people were happy about. At worst, someone got demoted down a few ranks and would have to earn their way back up which meant they lost some income and privileges of being at a higher rank in the organization. 

The last person that tried to betray the group.... his fate wasn't a good one and they all learned that you could pretty much do anything and be forgiven except betray the organization. Death awaited those that did that or worse. Even if you got arrested by the police, as long as you didn't provide any information to the police then you would get freed via bail or broken out and their leaders wouldn't be angry with them. This caused everyone to become more fiercely loyal to them over time since everyone was treated fairly. Though that wasn't important right now as the battle of the U.S.J had started. The clones were already waiting and hiding in the area of the facility but the bugs were already inside since they were ordered to sneak in. The intruder sensors wouldn't trip if it was just insects entering, even if it was done via a quirk.