Chapter 12: Hosu Aftermath

3rd POV:

The Media was talking about the attack in Hosu and this included multiple topics. One was the Nomu creatures, the next was Stain, and the last was the new group of possible vigilantes. Everyone was wondering what these creatures were that had attacked the city since the police and UA didn't release news about it from the U.S.J attack. As such, people not involved in the event nor related to the case didn't know about them. This also meant that the media didn't connect them to the League of Villains either even though those that were in the knowledge of the Nomu knew about it. Next was the fact that Stain had landed a new target which was Native. However, they were also talking about how he had fought a hero student whose name wasn't released due to not having a hero license. Then, the media touch upon the new group of what they saw as vigilantes.

They were talking about the Verdant vigilantes since the name for the group was know but not much outside of that. The media was talking about how the group saved civilians from the creatures that had attacked Hosu and supported the other heroes before retreating when Endeavor arrived and had attempted to attack one. The media did hit Endeavor a bit for that since he decided to try and capture the vigilantes instead of the present threat of the creatures so Endeavor was pissed lately for the media going after him. The public was also not happy with him but it would tamper out over time but it just only added more fuel for Izuku to use against Endeavor later on. Now though, we need to look into the hospital where Iida Tenya was currently sitting as he was bowing his head to his brother and the staff of UA who were all pissed with him.

"I AM SORRY!" Iida yelled as he bowed his head. His older brother just smacked his head. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT ME AND OUR PARENTS WOULD BLAME OURSELVES IF YOU DIED!" stated the older Iida. Tenya just rubbed his head and muttered something on the lines that is exactly what he said... Nezu who was in the room caught it though and asked him to repeat that. "I said... that he said roughly the exact same thing. I don't know who he was but he was a member of the Verdant group and had quite a few members with him. They wanted to talk to Stain about an offer. He refused to let Stain kill me." Iida Tenya stated. This confused everyone on why they would stop Stain if they had an offer for Stain. Preventing Stain from doing his work could put him off from any deals. 

Nezu then asked Tenya to explain how the events went which he nodded and started to do so. "After I got downed by Stain and he was about to kill me the man dropped down. His outfit was quite different from all of the others. It's possible that he was the leader of the Verdant group." Tenya stated and this shocked everyone. One of their students likely saw the leader of the group, sadly he had a mask on. "He stated that I was off-limits and that he wouldn't let Stain kill me that night," Tenya stated and Aizawa asked what he meant by off-limits. "From what I gathered... I am off-limits since I don't have a provisional license. If I had it, the leader would have allowed Stain to kill me. OH! I remember the offer! They were there to recruit Stain!" Tenya stated and everyone paled at that. If Verdant was able to recruit Stain then that meant their values leaned a bit more towards wiping heroes out most likely and any followers of Stain would join the group once they find out that Stain is apart of it. That was very troubling but they were still glad that the Verdant group kept their student alive and they were lucky he didn't have a provisional license yet.

Tenya then talked about how two clones took him and transferred him to a third-year student called LeMillon who had arrived on the streets. They wanted to ensure that Tenya didn't bleed out in the alleyway. The teachers warned Tenya that he was going to face harsh punishment once he returned to UA but left it at that. They then went to a separate room and talked about everything they now knew. "This is troubling... since there has been no other sighting of Stain, we need to assume he is either dead or had jumped Verdant," Nezu stated and Aizawa asked if it was still possible to hunt him down later but Nezu said it wasn't likely. It was likely that Stain's attacks would change to fit the needs of the organization so they likely wouldn't see Stain anymore for quite some time.