𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Requested from invinciblemoonwalker

~ Beautiful ~
~*Part Six*~

~ Beautiful ~~*Part Six*~

~*~*~

"Poison."

"Poison? What do you mean poison?" EO asked as he held me up.

I kept my back against the wall so I could hold myself up as well. I pulled my head off the wall and glanced around, trying to remember what happened in that room I was in.

I made a neutral look, remembering what happened, "They gave me a syringe, they tied me to a chair,"

I turned my head to face my boyfriend and placed my hand that was on my stomach on his arm, moving around to get comfortable on the wall.

"They tied you to a chair?"

I nod, "Yeah," I glance away from his gaze, "and I think that syringe they gave me was poison."

Michael sighed as he looked around to think of a question to ask me.

I would like to know if my lover was poisoned.

His worried eyes met my confused ones as he asked another question, "What did it look like? Was it any color?"

I pushed myself against the wall, trying to get comfortable but I ended up sliding some more. Michael quickly caught me and frowned, "Do you want to sit?"

I look down at my legs, "I can stand."

"Are you sure?"

I look up at his gaze and nod, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

Michael sighed and quickly changed the subject we were previously talking about. "Yn, I need you to remember what was in that syringe they gave you."

I hummed as I glanced around the room again, trying to remember what color the poison was.
"It was green... No! Black," I look at Michael, "It looked silvery and shiny."

I tried looking through my mind of what else I could remember but nothing came to mind. I frown, "That's all I can remember."

My legs felt weak.
So weak that I couldn't fully stand up.

When the pain in my abdomen came back, my legs slipped and my back slid down the wall. I groan, letting go of Michael's arms and holding my stomach. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and held me up as my body went limp.