𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

Requested from @MJFan1405

~ Attracted ~
~*~*~

~ Attracted ~~*~*~

~*~*~

"Good morning sir." I greeted my boss.

Michael sat at his kitchen counter, "Morning Yn, what's on the menu today?"

"Simple eggs and bacon." I place his plate in front of him then start to clean the counter.

"Simple eggs and bacon." He repeated, picking his fork up from the plate and digging it into the eggs.

I placed all of the dirty dishes in the sink as I heard Michael enjoying his breakfast. I start the water and begin to wash the dishes.

"So..."

Michael caught my attention with his starting sentence. I turn my head to see him from the corner of my eye, "So what, sir?" I turn my head back towards the dishes.

"How was your date?"

I roll my eyes and giggle as Michael whines behind me.

"Come on, Yn! You said you had a date and I want to know the details."

I stop the dishwater and grab a nearby towel to wipe my hands and the dishes. "It was okay. I've been on better dates."

"Damn, it was that bad?"

I chuckle, "No!" I pause.

He was bad at flirting and he doesn't know anything about the movies or TV shows I talked about.

I sigh, "Yeah."

I place the dishes on the counter and turn around to face my friendly and caring boss. He frowns, placing down his fork on his plate, "Yn, I'm sorry."

I smile and shake my head, placing my hands on the counter in front of Michael and leaning on it, "What are you sorry for? It wasn't your fault that I had a bad date."

"Yeah, but," he places his hand on top of mine, "I feel bad."

"Mich- I mean sir..."

"You can call me Michael. Even though..." He whispered something else but I wasn't able to hear it.

"I like calling you sir, really. Sounds more professional."

He shrugs, "If you say so."

I fade back into the topic we were talking about earlier, "But really," I let go of the towel and place my hand on top of his, "I don't want you to feel sorry for me."

He sighs, glancing away from me, and rolls his eyes. "Oh come on!"

I remove my hand away from his and place it on the counter, "Don't tell me you haven't had bad dates."