𝐃𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝

An: Y'all were practically begging for a Part Two and I like writin' this. If you think this is the end, don't worry, there's a Part Three.

😉

~ Ditched ~
~*Part Two*~

~ Ditched ~~*Part Two*~

~*~*~

It's passed a few weeks since my last encounter with my son.

I got 2 new jobs, the grocery store and 7-11, and I have a small apartment.

My son is turning 8 is today so I decided to pay him a visit. Michael and I are still going to court for the custody of Ysn. Michael and I are still waiting for the divorce to happen; they said it's gonna take at least six months or longer. I couldn't wait for that.

I wanted to have my son with me and not be married to that dumbass. I walk up to Michael's front door, hoping that my son would open the door.

Instead of him opening the door, I got Michael's mistress. Ysn calls her Ms. Lisa but I personally call her bitch.

"Oh, it's you." Lisa mumbles, loud enough for me to hear.

I put on a fake smile, "Is Ysn in?"

"Yeah, but he probably doesn't want to talk to you since you ditched him."

If this present wasn't in my hands, I would beat your ass.

"If he's busy, I could wait."

"I think he wouldn't want that."

"Well, can you go ask him?"

"Sure."

She tries to close the door but I stop it with my foot, "I'll wait in the living room." I say, pushing the door open.

She was pushed back also but before she did anything, Michael came a little after I came in. I lean against the back of the couch as Michael walks over to his mistress, pecking her lips. I look down at my present as I heard the two of them whispering loudly.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Michael asked, weirded out that his Ex and his mistress are near each other.

"Michael, today is Ysn's birthday. You knew she was going to come over." Lisa explained.

"So you let her in?"

"No! She just waltzed in here like she owns the place."

I heard footsteps over towards me and I looked up, seeing my ex-husband. He stops in front of me, "Hey."

"Hello, Michael." I fake smile once again.

"What are you doin' here?"

I lift up the present, "Birthday."