𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Requested from invinciblemoonwalker

An: Please read the Author's Note at the end.

~ Beautiful ~
~*Part Five*~

~ Beautiful ~~*Part Five*~

~*~*~

"Ahhh!" I scream while holding my head; I gripped my hair, almost pulling it out.

This room is making me go mental.

I don't understand anything anymore.

How long have I been in here?
Seven, eight days?

It feels like I've been in here for years.

I heard a door open as I stayed in my little corner, paranoid. I felt sudden hands around my arms; my head quickly shot up and my eyes glanced at both of the wire covered guards. They pull me up off of the pale floor and I instantly fight back because I know where they were placing me.

I try to pull away from them, screaming, "Let go of me!"

I was so weak in this room; I had no one, not even EO.

They pulled me into the middle of the room and placed me into the only chair in the room. I didn't want to sit in the chair, she'll come back.

"No!" I sobbed but they didn't listen.

They place the wire restraints onto my wrists and forearms, causing me to stay in the chair. My mind was so fucked up that I leaned towards one of the guards and tried to bite them. They both quickly pull away from me after tightening the restraints, they stand by the door and wait for more tasks.

I roll my eyes and look around, shaking my head as I felt my brain break itself apart. This colorless room was going to be the death of me. I close my eyes and shake my head like an erratic and insane person. My hands turn into fists as I try to get out of the restraints.

The sound of the door opening made me stop and look at who was coming through. My hair was covering my vision so I could only see a little bit of her. The Supreme Leader's wedged heels stepped onto the room floor, adding a little color to the room with her darkness. The sound of her walking came closer to me and stopped in front of me.

I looked up at her, with my hair in my eyes. She lifted her hand and tried moving my hair from my eyes; I sat back in my seat, not trying to let her touch me. But the paranoia made me let her move my hair, just to see her ugly face.