𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Requested and titled from @Dababysmamas

~ Rock My World ~
~*~*~

~ Rock My World ~~*~*~

~*~*~

"Where did you find this place?" I ask my boyfriend while admiring the beauty of the water toppling over the rocks. I glance back at him, seeing him place down both the blanket and picnic basket.

"It's so beautiful!"

He pulled away from the stuff he placed and walked to me, wrapping his arms around my torso and placing his head on my shoulder.

"Argentina has some really beautiful natural areas and I know you love nature."

I smile, placing my hands on his arms, "We need to come here again."

"Maybe, in the future." Michael slowly let go of me and walked behind me, most likely going to the picnic basket.

I tried to turn around with him but he stopped me before I could see him, "Ooh, don't turn around, I have a surprise for you."

I only heard light shuffling since the waterfalls made more noise than him looking through stuff. "Okay, you can look back now."

I giggled as I slowly turned around to face him; I instantly gasped what I saw was in his hand. He held an open black rectangular jewelry gift box and smiled, "You like it?"

"This is..."

I was speechless.

This necklace looked amazing and very expensive. It was a simple necklace, a silver chain, and what looked like a real diamond.

I look at Michael, with a slightly irritated look, "Babe."

He quickly took the necklace out of the box, telling me to turn around for him to place it on me. I turned around, facing the falls again. I didn't want him to waste money on me that much; I know he's rich and all that but still... "You didn't have to get me this!"

I placed my hand on the necklace as I felt Michael pull away from me. I turned around, staring at him, "How much was this?!"

He smiled, "Don't worry about it."

I move closer to him, placing my hands on his chest, "Michael, you really shouldn't have."

My hands slid behind his neck as he placed his hands on my waist. Michael started to lean in for a kiss and I did the same, kissing him.

Kissing him was like Heaven.

Soft lips moving again mine as our hands soon find each other to hold.

Then I pulled away, realizing something, "Wait a minute," I raised my eyebrow, "Is this why you were gone the whole morning?"

"Yep," he smiled and I rolled my eyes, "I was surprised that you didn't see the package in the basket."