𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Requested from invinciblemoonwalker

An: Let me know if y'all hear this chapter as well as I can. It took me a while to come up with how this is going to work.

~ Beautiful ~
~*Part Three*~

~ Beautiful ~~*Part Three*~

~*~*~

We were all dragged into the Supreme Leader's dark lair; I was by the crew as Michael stood in front of the Supreme Leader with Fuzzball on his shoulder.

The Supreme Leader is suspended like a spider from its web with numerous cables and tubes hanging all around her. She clicked her long fingernails as she frowned.

Idee was confused about who this was, "Who is it?" She asked the group.

"The Supreme Leader." Major Domo said, answering her question.

Hooter smiled, "Hey! I told you I'd find her!"

The Supreme Leader spoke with long S's, "Silence! Infidels!"

Hooter whispered as he looked at us all confused, "Infidels?"

The Supreme Leader continued, "You infect my world with your presence."

I frown, We infect our world with our presence.

I've told Michael in the past that we should all just run away from the galactic federation and be on our own.
No one likes us at home so why would we go back if we keep fucking up?

"Turn the others into," she paused, thinking about our punishments, "trash cans!"

Hooter instantly ran over to me, hugging my leg as he spoke in a frightened voice, "See you later trash cans!"

She looked at Michael as I patted Hooter's back to calm him down; she pointed at him, "And for him; 100 years of torture in my deepest dungeon!"

Michael didn't move or flinch to the Supreme Leader's words, he just stood still as she gave her punishments to all of us. "Your highness, my loyal companions and I accept these punishments."

Hooter pulls away from me and looked at Michael from behind him, "We do?"

Idee rolled her eyes, yelling at Hooter, "Of course we do, he's our captain!"

Hooter shook his head, walking over to Major Domo. "Speak for yourself." He then honks. I cover my mouth, trying to hold in a giggle.