𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Requested from invinciblemoonwalker

~ Beautiful ~
~*Part Two*~

~ Beautiful ~~*Part Two*~

~*~*~

I rub my eyes after glancing around, everyone was moaning and groaning as they got up from the crash.

Thank God, we were all fine.

I turn over, looking at Michael. He was knocked out and laying on his back, some of Hooter's trash was on his chest.

I start to shake his shoulder awake. "Hey, Mike..." I whispered and continued to shake his shoulder.

He groans, slowly waking up.

"Captain EO? Yn? Are you alright?!" Major Domo asked, shining his light where we are.

I raise my hand over the console of controls, "We're good!"

Michael slowly sits up, rubbing his head and groaning. "What a migraine..."

He glanced around as I got up from the floor and leaned against the console; I looked outside of the window in front of us, noticing a green light blinking.

"Uh... EO?" I call Michael.

I heard shuffling behind me then Michael popped next to me, leaning on the console.

"I think we found the beacon," Odee says, staring at the blinking light right outside of the ship.

Michael runs up to the front where most of the crew were, smiling and cheering. "The homing beacon. We ran right into it!"

Everyone cheers as I try to catch my breath.

We all could've died right now.
I think no one at home would miss us though.

Michael runs back over to me and turns towards the holographic screen, he opens a call to Commander Bog from his watch. He swipes up so the commander's face would be on the bigger screen.

"Commander Bog," Michael called his commander.

"Captain EO?" The commander sounded a little pissed.

Maybe it's because we crashed another one of his ships.

I turn around to face the captain's commander. "Everything's okay, sir," Michael says, grinning.

Major Domo said something that I didn't catch.

"And we've reached the homing beacon, sir." Michael salutes happily.

Commander Bog grins, "Well, so far, so good, Captain EO."

Then he frowns, "But, I must admit that I am a bit surprised after the mess you made of your last mission."