𝐃𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝

An: Sorry for keeping y'all waiting for this. I like to be festive.

~ Ditched ~
~*Part Five*~

~ Ditched ~~*Part Five*~

~*~*~

"Yn Ln, you made bail." The prison officer says, taking out his handcuffs.

I wasn't surprised.

Michael said he was going to bail me out but he said that a few months ago. So I've been here for two years and a few more months.

Its November.

I missed October but I think I got enough spooks in jail.

I pulled my wrists forward, letting the officers cuff them. I did get into a fight during the months.

90 days, of course.

Mya started it and I finished it. I fucked her up real bad; I didn't know I had it in me. That fight may have caused Michael to add more money to pay off my sentence but it was honestly worth it. I don't even know where to start with Michael and we're living in the same house!

How the hell am I supposed to avoid him now?

It's going to take me a while to love him again. He broke my heart and tossed me away, how can you forgive someone that quick for the hell they've put you through?

An officer hands me my things from the first night I came here. There were probably still tears stains on my shirt.

I've taught myself not to cry.

I may want to but I couldn't show my emotions, I would be claimed as weak.

I would honestly beat Michael's ass but my son is living under that roof; what kind of mother would I be if I purposely beat up someone?

He does deserve it though. He's going to provide me food, shelter, and I get to see my son.

Ysn's eleven now; his birthday was in October, he's a Libra.

He is like his father, apart from the cheater within my ex-husband. You can tell that Ysn is our child, he's the perfect mixture of us. Michael's curls with my hair color.

My eyes and Michael's smile.
Our perfect mixture of skin tones, plus a small bit of Michael's disease.

Beautiful.

I got dressed and they took me to the front gate, opening it. I notice Michael's car from afar, he was leaning on it. When I saw him, I had multiple urges and emotions pop up in my head.

I wanted to kiss him.

I wanted to slap him.

I wanted to kill him.
But I don't want to go back to jail.