𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐬

An: I think you guys know what I based this on. These are randomly generated names.
One imposter within ten people.

I came up with this idea while playing it with some random people. I'll tell you about it later. This is in Third Person and I'll explain that too.

Anyway, enjoy this!

~ Among Us ~
~*Part One*~

~ Among Us ~~*Part One*~

~*~*~

Yn Ln was walking towards the entrance of her spaceship with her partner, Michael.

They both had just come off from a mission and is ready for another one.

As they walked, Yn made some conversation, "So any plans after our last mission for the day?" She asked, glancing between her partner and the entrance door that was afar.

Michael glanced at Yn then at the front entrance, "Probably eat, I haven't decided."

When they made it to the entrance, Michael swiped his card for the door to open. Yn walked in first and Michael followed.

Yn was confused to find eight people standing in the Cafeteria of the ship. Michael wasn't surprised, he just kept a straight face. The Captain was curious about why thieves would come on the ship and try to steal it.

They weren't thieves, they were all crew members and captains. There were four women and four men, talking around the tables. They all had different colored suits.

The females were in Pink, Lime, Yellow, and Red.

The males were in Blue, Cyan, Purple, and Green.

Yn was wearing a Black suit and her partner was wearing a White suit.

Yn started walking over to the group as the doors closed behind her. "Hey!" She called the group and everyone looked at her.

When Yn and Michael made it to the group, she asked her question, "What the hell are you guys doing on my ship?"

The male in the green spoke up, "Your ship? This is my ship!"

Yn looked at this stranger in disbelief, "Then what name is on the front?"

"My name, which is Terry. This ship is the SS Terry!" Terry said, pointing around in the cafeteria.

Yn shook her head, "Nope, this is the SSE Yn."

Terry pointed his finger in Yn's face, "That's a lie."

Yn pointed at a door with her hand, which was leading into the Weapons and Navigation area. "Let's go check then."

Yn started walking towards the automatic door; everyone followed her down the hall through Weapons into Navigation. Yn walked to the console of controls, sitting in the Captain's seat. When she tried to pull up the camera, it failed.