𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

~ Freaky Friday ~
~*Part One*~

~ Freaky Friday ~~*Part One*~

~*~*~

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" My husband groans.

This was our third argument this week.

He's saying that I don't do anything in this house. I cook and clean and pay bills, what else's does he want me to do?! I only accused him of cheating once in this relationship, just because he looks suspicious.

We hardly see each other, he's mostly busy making songs but I thought he was hanging with another chick.

"Every time I come home, I see you watching TV and not doing what you're not supposed to do!" Michael yells at me while pointing at the couch.

"You think I don't do shit in this house? I do everything in the house!"

He crossed his arms, "Name one."

I open my mouth to speak but no words came out, I literally forgot what I was going to say.

Damn, I am like Dory from Finding Nemo.

Michael chuckles, "See? You can't even remember one thing!"

I roll my eyes, trying to ignore him. "I'm going to bed, this argument is stupid," I say, turning away from my husband.

"Yn, don't you turn your back on me when I'm talking to you."

The urge to slap him started to come over me but I didn't allow it to take over. I sigh, walking upstairs as Michael called my name repeatedly.

But we both stopped what we were doing when we heard a knock on the front door.

I walk downstairs as Michael walked towards the door, opening it. "Who's there?" I asked, walking over to the kitchen counter and leaning on it.

Michael crouched down at the door, picking up something. "Chinese food." He said, closing the door behind himself.

He held up a plastic bag and looked at me confused, "Did you buy this?"

I shook my head no, "Why would I buy Chinese food in the middle of an argument?"

He shrugged, walking over to the kitchen counter next to me and placing down the bag. "I don't know, Yn. You could've done it a while ago."

"Michael, we live next to a Panda Express! Why would I waste time and money to get Chinese food?"

He looked at me, giving me the really look. With that look, he made me remember the time when he was late for something important...

~

"Michael! I need food!" I whine, pouting.

"Yn, there's food at the house." Michael groans, irritated.