𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

Requested from @Kaylacoolgirl1011

~ Be Mine ~
~*~*~

~ Be Mine ~~*~*~

~*~*~

"Hey girl, you think you could hook me up with his brother?" My friend, Lanette asks me, walking next to me down the path to the college.

I know this might sound crazy but I am best friends with Michael Jackson. We first met in elementary then he kept switching schools but we still stayed in touch.

We're in the year 1979 and I heard Michael just came out with a new album on the tenth of August. He hasn't visited me much but he does call me from time to time.

I shook my head at Lanette, "I hardly hang out with his brothers."

I giggle at her question.

She groans, "Not even Marlon?"

"His older brother?"

"Yeah, he's a cute guy! But I see why you choose Michael."

I glance at her, "What do you mean?"

"Yn, I know you have a crush on him."

I blush at the thought of him.
I did have a crush on him.

I've known him for years, I've known the real him.

He's barely in his twenties and I'm still nineteen.
I don't think he would want a fresh out of high school gal.

We walk to the doors of the college but stop at the door, hearing excited screams from behind us. We both turn around, seeing a group of people surrounding the front gate.

"You think it's..?" Lanette asked, guessing that Michael would come and visit me.

"He shouldn't. He knows he would get toppled by people."

Then I got a glimpse of who it was from afar.

Damn it.
It was Michael.

I warned him about this, the girls would die over him. I kinda glad this is a private college. He noticed me from afar and waved at me, I shook my head at him. He stopped signing a few autographs and started running towards us, showing off his full outfit and speed.

He wore a red button-up with flower designs on it, blue denim jeans, white socks, and his black signature penny loafers, and to top the whole outfit off, he wore black sunglasses.