𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲

Requested from Unknown

~ Loving Bully ~
~*Part Two*~

~ Loving Bully ~~*Part Two*~

~*~*~

The first few days back to school were weird.

Well, I mean...
The first days are always weird coming from a weekend but these days have been weird.

Like, I haven't got bullied by anyone.
Not even Michael.

Did Michael have something to do with this?

Did he tell everyone my secret and to shut up about it?

I continue to walk to class but I bump into one of the bad bitches in school, Tatiana. She bumps into my shoulder, waiting for me to apologize for her mistake. I kept walking, trying to get away from her.

"Um, excuse me slut..."

I stopped walking in the hallway, hearing Tatiana start her usual rant. I heard her footsteps walk up behind me as well as her bitchy friends. I felt hands on my shoulders then I was suddenly pushed on the lockers, causing me to drop my book on the cement ground.

I look up at Tatiana, nervously, "You betta watch where you're going, slut." She made a fist with her free hand, "Or there will be consequences."

I quickly nod, not trying to get beat up by her and her group once again. I flinch away as Tatiana threw her fist at me, I waited for the pain. I heard a sudden yell from afar, I wanted to turn my head but I knew what voice yelled.

It was Michael's.

I heard his footsteps walk up to us and his voice speak, "What the hell are you doing?"

I slowly turn my head to see what's happening. Michael was staring at Tatiana as her group slowly backed away from them; Tatiana still held me against the lockers so I was forced to watch these two.

Michael crossed his arms, "What are you doing?"

Tatiana puts down her fist as she turned her head to look at Michael. "I'm doing my morning routine, what do you want?"

"I want you," he pushes Tatiana off of me, "to not mess with her."

I looked at him, shocked.

He's... standing up for me?
I thought he hated me.

He stood in front of me as he continued to stare at Tatiana. She looked at him, then glanced back at me, "You're fucking her?!"