𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Requested from @pyttapplehead

An: I used Tatiana for his girlfriend even though the timelines don't match up.

~ Confused In Love ~
~*Part One*~

~ Confused In Love ~~*Part One*~

~*~*~

"Fuck!" I groan, losing more fake money.

Currently, my best friend, his girlfriend, and I are playing a board game on his living room floor. Michael invited me over to hang with him and his girlfriend, Tatiana.

I didn't like her.

I try to ignore her but she just gives me this look. I don't understand why Michael wants her; she's a manipulative bitch.

Why did he pick the most cutest manipulative girl in our school to go out with?

Why... Why didn't he choose me?

I mean... I've been with him since middle school.

I don't know if it's my teenage hormones or my brain telling my heart that it can never happen. Michael laughed, pulling out his hand, "Hand it over." He smiles.

"How much?"

"900."

My eyes widened, "Damn, why are you so expensive?"

"Hey! You're the one who landed on the one expensive spot."

I shrug, taking the L, "True, true."

I look through my money stack and pick out one five-hundred-dollar bill with four one-hundred-dollar bills. I hand them to Michael and he took the fake money, placing it in his stash. He chuckled as his girlfriend stared at me with a weird look.

How did Michael not notice the way she looks at me or talks to me?

Suddenly, Michael got up from his seat on his carpet. "I'll be right back."

I nod, "Aight."

Michael left the living room to go to the bathroom, leaving me and Tatiana in silence. I didn't want to say anything to her, she might hurt me with her words again. I start to play with my thumbs, passing the time until Michael got back.

"What are you doing?" She finally spoke, sitting up on the floor.

I sigh, sarcastically, "Passing the time, what else would I be doing?"

She placed her hands up in defeat, "Well, sorry bitch. I didn't know talking to you would be harsh."

I roll my eyes, trying to ignore her.

"You know, he only invited you because you have no one else."

I didn't believe her, "He didn't."