𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

~ Freaky Friday ~
~*Part Two*~

~ Freaky Friday ~~*Part Two*~

~*~*~

"I'm pregnant."

Michael's eyes widen as he slowly looked at me then himself, he looked up at me again, "Y-You're pregnant?"

I slowly nod.

He looked at me, a little pissed, "And you didn't decide to tell me this last night?"

I sigh, "I tried to but you came home already angry at me."

He frowns with sadness in his eyes, he stabbed his fingers through his hair, "Fuck." His gaze turned away from mine.

He looked shocked, probably because he's in my body.

My pregnant body.

I wanted to know what he was thinking. "So..?" I say and he looks over at me.

"So what?"

I point at him with my hand, "What's you're reaction? You're not..?"

He cuts me off by walking up to me and placing his hands on my shoulders, "No, no, no, I'm happy. You know I've been wanting a child but..." he pulls away from me, "How long is this gonna last?"

"Nine months, why?"

He shook his head, "No, I know that. I mean this."

He pointed at himself then me. I look at myself.

Shit, he's right.

"I don't want to stay like this for nine months, Yn. We need to find a cure and we need to find it fast!"

I try not to giggle at him, "Wouldn't you want to give birth to your child? You're the one who created it."

He puts his hands on his hips, "I may have created it but I am not staying in your body for nine months!"

That's when I started laughing; I could tell by the sound of his tone, he was getting pissed. He didn't want to be pregnant, he wanted to make the baby but not carry it.

"Shut up, Yn. This is serious."

"You're being overdramatic, Michael."
I walk up to him, "You're going to have hormones too."

He pushed me away, "Yn, stop it! How are we supposed to.."

He gasps, "Wait! I have a meeting today!"

My eyes widened, "Shit. I can't go to that."

"Well, you have to. I can't go looking like you, Yn."

"So I'll just call in sick."

"I can't, I used up my sick... days."

I cross my arms, "For what?"