𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐬

~ Among Us ~
~*Part Three*~

~ Among Us ~~*Part Three*~

~*~*~

Michael smirked, walking out of the bathroom behind his secret lover. He closed the bathroom door behind himself then pushed his body closer towards Yn's, "Thank you, baby. I owe you one."

He placed his hand on her hips but she quickly pushed them off, "Michael, you've already embarrassed me enough. Just... go finish your tasks."

Yn didn't look at her lover because she was pissed at him; she didn't want to have sex on the ship full of random people.

These random people could tell on them or kill them if they were the imposter.

She walked away from Michael towards the automatic doors, letting them open for her. She quickly walked out, checking if no one was watching her jog her way to Admin.

Michael groaned under his breath, "What's wrong now?" He adjusted himself in his suit before walking towards the door.

Sara quickly got out of her corner and pulled Michael away from the door by his arm, turning him around for him to face her.

"Sara? What the..?" Michael was cut off by Sara asking her main question.

"You're sleeping with a captain?!"

Michael snatch his arm away from her, "W-What? No!"

She looked at him like he was crazy, "Then what the hell was that in the bathroom?!"

Michael quickly covered Sara's mouth to calm down her yelling. "Shit, she knows." Michael thought, frowning.

He looked at her, "Be quiet, I don't want anyone to hear you." He slowly pulled his hand away from her mouth.

"So it's true?" She asked, testing her theory.

Michael rubs his head with his hand, "Yes, it's true." He pointed his finger at her, "But don't tell anyone, Yn will kill me."

Sara gasped, "She's the imposter?!"

Michael quickly covered her mouth again, "No! She's not! Just stop yelling things."

Sara pulled his hand from her mouth to speak once again, "But everyone needs to know!"

Michael's eyes widen, "Hell no, they don't."

"Michael, they're gonna find out sooner or later. Either I tell them or you tell them."

"They don't need to know my sex life."

"Michael, we're probably going to die! So just tell your secret or I will!"

Michael started to beg, no one needed to know this. "Sara, please!"

"I don't want to kill you," Michael begged in his mind.

He was telling the truth, he didn't want to kill her. He didn't want to put his hands on a woman like that but she knew his secret.