𝐃𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝

~ Ditched ~
~*Part Three*~

~ Ditched ~~*Part Three*~

~*~*~

I hung up.

I felt my heart shattered once again and I started hyperventilating. I dropped to my knees, sobbing.

I felt defeated.

Michael didn't believe once again and now I knew I was going somewhere.

Somewhere where I can't be myself.
Somewhere where I can't see my son.
Somewhere that I might die.

I felt my son's arms around me, "Mom? Mom! What's wrong?!"

He was so worried and I was so depressed.
I didn't want my child to see me like this but I gave up.

I was nervous.

I've never been arrested and now knowing that I am going to be put to court for this accusation, I've given up. It's two against one.

I sit upon my knees and look at my son; he looked so worried. I don't blame him for this.

He was worried about me and ran away to come to check on me.

Lisa was the one who accused me.

I know that she would fuck the judge just to put me in prison longer than what I was going to get.

I place my hand on his cheek, smiling at him as tears continued to pour out of my eyes.
"My baby boy."

He frowns, "Mom, whats—" He was cut off by the sudden banging on my door.

"Open up!" A voice said from the door.
I mentally frown as I heard the police continue to knock on the door.

Ysn looks at the door, "What's going on?" He looks back at me and I quickly spoke before the police broke down my door.

"Ysn, I need you to listen to me and don't watch."

He looks at me, confused, "Mama, you're freaking me out!"

Suddenly, the door was broken down and two police officers came in holding their pistols.

"Step away from the child!" The officer said.

I quickly remove my hand from Ysn's cheek and stand up, facing the police officers with my hands raised and placed behind my head. One was a male and the other was female; the female officer saw my face and her face changed from anger to sadness. It looked like my body language gave away my story.

I noticed Michael and Lisa both running from behind the police officers, they quickly grab Ysn out of the way of the cops shooting range.

"Turn around!"

I slowly turn around, facing the phone on the wall. I felt a hand on my wrist, pulling it down to cuff me.

"You have the right to remain silent." They said, cuffing my other hand.