𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

An: I re-uploaded this one because I didn't want this book to come up with fifty parts yet.

Every fifty parts, I start a new book.
(Michael Jackson Imagines • Vol.3)

~ Caught ~
~*~*~

~ Caught ~~*~*~

~*~*~

"Aye! I'ma go to the store; you need anything?!" I yell, asking my roommate a question and walking towards the front door.

"Can you get me some M&Ms?!" Michael yelled back from his room.

Of course, candy.

"Anything else?!"

There was a pause before she answered, "Nah!"

I open the front door of the apartment and walk out, towards our shared car.

Michael is my roommate and how we met is kinda weird. We bumped into each other looking at the same ad for a convenience store job...

~

I walk up to an ad next to someone, "What is it for?" I ask the male stranger.

"Convenience store down the street." He answered.

I look at the ad, trying to find out what day is the interview.

"Have I seen you around before?" The stranger pointed at me.

I look at him, analyzing his looks before I spoke to him. He looked cute, tall, brown eyes, black curls, light skin tone.

I smile, answering him, "I think you have me mixed up with someone else."

I look at the ad again but I turn back to him when he spoke, "No, I've seen you before. You live in a car, right?"

My breath hitched, "That's one way to sweep a girl off her feet."

He shook his head, "No, no! I didn't mean... I'm sorry if I offended you." He apologized.

"I understood what you meant, sir but..." I sigh, answering his question, "Yes, I do live in a vehicle."

But this morning, I lost it.
I've been homeless for about a month and shit just continues to get worse.

I frown, looking back at the ad. "Would you want to get coffee? We can talk about it if you want."

I raise my eyebrow and look back at him, "I don't know, sir. You could be a mass murderer."