𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Requested from invinciblemoonwalker

~ Beautiful ~
~*Part Seven*~

~ Beautiful ~~*Part Seven*~

~*~*~

"The poison is called Dark Torment,'' the computer said.

I stare at the screen, sighing depressingly.

When we made it to the ship, the first thing we did was get off this horrible planet. I could tell my crew was staring at me as I desperately tried to find a cure for Yn. I had to take a blood test from Yn to find out what kind of poison the Supreme Leader gave her.

"Captain," I heard Major Domo from behind me.

"Yes, Major?" I sigh.

"You've been looking for that chart for a long time. Are you sure you don't want to take a break?"

I heard his footsteps come closer towards me; I turned my head, seeing him in the corner of my eye.

"We need to find a cure for this," I look back at Yn, who was laying on the table in from of me, "I don't know how much time she has."

"This isn't about the last mission, right?" I heard Idee say from behind me.

I instantly spoke, "No! This..."

I sigh, pausing for a few seconds before talking again, "We can't lose someone again."

I turn around, looking at my crew, "This can't happen, especially to one of our crew members."

I frowned, turning around to look at Yn; she was still unconscious. My heart started to sink as I desperately wanted to find a cure.

I continue to stare at her as I spoke to the computer, "Computer, what are the symptoms of Dark Torment?"

The computer started to speak to me as I heard Major Domo sighed and started to walk away from me.

"The symptoms are fatigue, migraines, and stomach pain."

Fits how she was acting.

"What happens if not cured?'' I frown, not wanting to know the answer.

"The poison will progress and cause the patient to fall into a coma. If the patient is not cured within the three hours after the coma, their body will start to decompose."