𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬

An: Happy Halloween!

~ Halloween Treats ~
~*~*~

~ Halloween Treats ~~*~*~

~*~*~

"Thanks for carrying those pumpkins, Michael." I thank my sweet boyfriend as we both walked into his home.

We've been together for months now and we decided to do something festive since our quarantine ain't up.

I took off my mask and close the door behind Michael as he walked over to the kitchen to place the pumpkins down. I walk into the kitchen with him after locking the front door and place the shopping bags on the counter next to the pumpkin.

"Why did we get heavy ass pumpkins?" Michael groaned after removing his mask and placing it on the counter.

I giggle as I started taking out the cooking supplies for tonight's dessert.

Halloween treats.

Tomorrow is Halloween and I want to just hang with my boyfriend, without being at risk with COVID.

Michael walked behind me, grabbing my hips and laying his chest on my back. "So what are we gonna do tonight?"

"Pumpkins and treats."

He looked over my shoulder as I took the pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough out of the paper bag. "Date night?"

I shrug, "If you want to call it that."

He presses his lips on my neck, kissing it softly. "It is that, baby. Halloween date night with my baby girl."

His hands snaked in front of my stomach, hugging my body. I sway from side to side, smiling and giggling, "You are cute."

He kisses my shoulder, "You're the cutie here."

He pulls away from me, walking next to me and leaning against the kitchen counter. "So, what treats are we making?"

I fold the paper bag, "Rice crispies, cookies, and... I don't know, maybe some pumpkin pie." I heard Michael gasp.

I smirk, glancing over at him as he smiles. "Pie? You know how much I love pie."

I grab the cookie dough and rice crispies, "Especially, creampies."

I walk over to the counter across from the counter I was at. I felt Michael's hands on my hips, "Baby, you play too much."