𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

Requested from Unknown

~ Adorable ~
~*~*~

~ Adorable ~~*~*~

~*~*~

"Michael! I'm home!" I call for my cat, walking into the house.

My cat was a type tuxedo cat, his cheeks, chin, and paws were white while his body was covered in black fur.

He gallops over to me, rubbing his soft fur against my ankle. I close the door behind me and walk over towards the kitchen counters, putting down my groceries, and taking off my Michael Jackson Themed mask.

I've been a fan of Michael Jackson for years, I have t-shirts, hoodies, masks, posters, albums, almost everything from him. I care about him even though he has passed on. It may be weird but I even write fanfiction about him.

But I'm glad I'm not alone on this.
All over the world, there are people like me.

Except most of them don't have a tuxedo cat named Michael.

I love my cat.

I remember picking him up from the shelter for the first time. He's a smart and clumsy cat.

I start removing everything from the paper bags as Michael jumps up on the counter, trying to get into one of the bags. I giggle at him and pick him up from the counter, placing him back on the floor.

I continue taking stuff out of the bags, until Michael jumped on the counter again, trying to get into the bag.

"Michael... you can't help me, silly," I say to him, picking him up again and placing him on the floor.

Instead of jumping back up onto the counter, he rubs his body against my ankle again. I look down at him, "Cutie."

My heart screams in awe as I watch him act lovey-dovey around me. Cats were cute, they may have claws but how can you toss them out?

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my front door. I look up at the door and softly push Michael away from my ankle with my other foot to walk towards the door.

I hope it's not my Ex.

I twisted the knob and pulled open the front door, I gasp and quickly try to close the door again but my Ex's hand stops it from closing in his face.

"Baby, you tryin' to throw me out again?" James says, smirkingly.

Hell yeah, I was.

He was abusive and would drink just for fun; I didn't want him in my house or anywhere around me. He pushes the door, pushing me away from it; he closes it behind him.

He came closer to me, which made me shiver, "I wanted to catch up on what I've missed, baby."

I slowly try to back away from him but he grabs my arm, holding me there, "Where are you going?"