𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

~ Freaky Friday ~
~*Part Three*~

~ Freaky Friday ~~*Part Three*~

~*~*~

Jumping into the shower together was easy but the erection in between us was difficult to handle. I just stood in the back of the shower while Michael, in my body, was washing himself.

"So what do you use?" He asked, looking around the bathtub.

I cross my arms, "Michael, there's only one set of feminine products."

"Yeah, but I don't know if you use my conditioner."

I sigh and shake my head, "The only times I use it is when I have none left."

He gasps and turns his head around to meet my eyes, "You use my conditioner?"

I roll my eyes then look up, almost asking God, "Like what did I just say?"

Michael turned his head towards the water, washing his body with feminine products as I stood in the back with a hard erection.

It feels like it's just craving my body, I would do something but I don't know how to. Well, I know how but I don't know how Michael's body works more than I know mine.

Maybe if I do nothing, it'll go down... right?

I don't want to go to the store lookin' like a meat stick. I trust my husband; I really do. It's just other women I don't trust. I see the way people look at him and his body before the switch, they want him.

Well, they can't have him because he's mine.

As my mind continued to think about random shit, I noticed Michael completely washing my hair wrong. "Babe, what are you doing?"

"I'm washing your hair."

"You're washing it wrong."

"There shouldn't be a right way to wash it."

"Well, there is."

He continued to fail at washing my hair and I groan. "God, I'll do it! Rinse your hair and can you hand me the shampoo?"

He sighs and grabs the feminine shampoo, handing back to me before turning around and rinsing his hair. I open the shampoo bottle and squirt a little in my hand, Michael finished rinsing his hair and turned back around to face the water.

"I don't understand how there is a right way to washing hair." Michael sighs within a huff.

I scoff and place my hands into his hair, washing it correctly. "I'm surprised that you wash your hair incorrectly and still get it spot on."