𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Requested from @pyttapplehead

~ Confused In Love ~
~*Part Two*~

~ Confused In Love ~~*Part Two*~

~*~*~

Our Thanksgiving break was coming around the corner and I needed to apologize to Michael.

I haven't been thinking straight.

I understand why he would question me if I was trying to break them up but I'm not planning to or trying to.

I state facts that cause them to break up.
It's technically not my fault.

I haven't got the courage yet to go up to him and apologize to him yet. Michael has been guarded by the hoe herself.

These teenage hormones and thoughts are making me feel bossy. I want them to split apart; it sounds bad but I know for a fact that Tatiana isn't good for him! I thought we were friends.

We always back each other up.
We're like Bad Boys, that movie with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.
He's my ride and die and I'm the same to him.

I can't believe he wouldn't believe me, I've been his friend for years. It's the weekend before the break and I receive another text from Michael. I try not to look at them but I instantly back to continue the conversation, it's just muscle memory I guess.

Best Friend: Hey, wanna come over?

My eyebrow raised in confusion; he wants to hang? I would instantly reply no but it's the weekend and he always wants to hang.

Me: Why?

The three dots instantly pop up from him as he typed. I waited for a few minutes before moving to another tab on my phone. The notification rang on my phone and a message popped up.

Best Friend: I wanna hang and make up. My parents are gone, and I'm bored as fuck!

Me: Don't you have your girlfriend around?

Best Friend: Yes but she's busy doing other stuff.

He continued typing as I rolled my eyes and finally got off my bed towards my closet, grabbing some clothes to wear. It was afternoon and the sun started to go down early now. So in about four to five hours from now, it would be night.

It's already going to take me a few hours to get there, I need to hit up the store before I go over. The notification sound went off again. I walk over to my bed and pick up my phone, unlocking it.