𝐃𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝

An: Remember to read the Author's Note at the end of the chapter.

~ Ditched ~
~*Part Nine*~

~ Ditched ~~*Part Nine*~

~*~*~

Lisa makes a surprised look with a dash of disbelief in her eyes. She glanced between Michael and me before rolling her eyes and whining, "Fine, you win, Yn. Have Michael and that little brat. I don't care."

She turned around, placing her hand on the front door handle. I scoff, crossing my arms, "Oh, so you come here unwelcome, threatening me and calling our son a brat? And you really trust me to not beat your ass?"

I look up at Michael, confused and disappointed, "Michael, why would you sleep with this hoe?"

I turn my head back towards Lisa, "She's been sucking dick ever since she was born."

She turned around to face me and instantly slapped me. I heard Lisa gasp as well as Michael's breath hitched.

I uncrossed my arms and turned my head towards Lisa, who was standing there paralyzed in fear, "Shit..."

I quickly grab her hair and toss her onto the floor. She groaned, turning around on her back and crawling away as I walked on to her. I heard Michael's voice, trying to tell me to stop.

I ignored it.
I've been wanting to beat this bitch's ass ever since I got out of jail.

Lisa tries to get up but I push her back down and get on top of her. I quickly balled my fist and punched her. I ignored Michael's yells as I continued to punch her.

Her lip became busted as her cheek slowly started to turn a different color. She did block my punches but she didn't fight back.

This was a boring fight compared to the one in prison.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms squeezing my torso tightly, pulling me off of Lisa.

I struggle in Michael's arms, "Let me kill this bitch."

Michael was having difficulty holding me back as Lisa quickly got up off the floor and ran to the front door to open it. She quickly ran out of the house, sobbing in pain as she slammed the door.

I became out of breath as I pushed Michael away from me. When he finally let go of me, I stumbled to the kitchen counter and held on to it.

"Damn, you're strong." He pants, out of breath as I am.

He walks next to me, "Are you okay?"

He placed his hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me. I slap it off and look at him, pissed, "Why did you— What the hell is wrong with you?!"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑒𝑙 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 • 𝐕𝐨𝐥.𝟐 (Completed) 🎉