𝐃𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝

An: This was honestly fun to write.

~ Ditched ~
~*Part Six*~

~ Ditched ~~*Part Six*~

~*~*~

Michael unlocked the front door and opened the door for me, being a gentleman. I walk in, not making eye contact with him.
It's been hours of silence during our car ride and I didn't want to talk to him for the rest of the time I'm staying here.

I want to move away from him, not stay near him!

He ruined this family by cheating on me, ditching me, and taking my son away from me.

Why the hell would I want to talk to him?

Michael closed the door behind us as I looked around the house, it was the same old two-story house with the same furniture and everything.

He should've at least changed a little bit of the house furniture.

Michael walked next to me, "Home sweet home," he tried to cheer up the mood.

I was still looking around, not paying attention.

Then I suddenly heard a door open from upstairs, which instantly made me turn my head towards the sound. I heard a male preteen voice as footsteps came walking down the stairs.

"Hey Dad, did you pick up an—" Ysn froze when he looked up from the steps.

I stare at him, slowly placing my duffle bag on the ground. He was dressed in gray pajamas and had his hair down, he's grown since the last time I saw him.

His eyes glanced at his father then back at me, he stuttered, "M-Mom?"

I smile as I mentally wished for happy tears to start pouring out of my eyes. Instantly, Ysn ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me to hug me.

I slightly groan in pain and immediately hug back.

I've missed him so much, I had many dreams about my son and me together again. I want to be there for him until I pass on.

I pulled away from him and grabbed his face, smiling and wiping his happy tears away, "Let me look at you."

Ysn smiles, sniffling snot as his eyes continued to cry happy tears. I wipe his tears away with my thumbs, "You've grown!"

He giggles, happily, "You got out?"

I nod, smiling. "Yes," I glanced over towards Michael, who was leaning on the couch and watching our moment. I look at Ysn, "Your father got me out so I could see you again."

He frowned, "You're not staying?"

I giggle, "I'm staying until I get a home for myself."

It's gonna take me a while to get a job that pays well.