𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

Requested from invinciblemoonwalker

An: You have three kids. Ysn is 12, Ydn is 7, and Ydn is 6. I hope you understand that this was difficult to write. Lol.
Anyway, enjoy!

~ Baby, It's Cold Outside ~
~*Part One*~

~ Baby, It's Cold Outside ~~*Part One*~

~*~*~

"Ydn! Stop!" I yelled at my six-year-old daughter as I saw her pull her older sister's hair.

I quickly jogged over to them and pushed them both away from each other, they both instantly started to cry.

"Ydn, why did you pull your sister's hair?" I asked, loud and worried about why she hurt her sister.

"She took my dolly!" Ydn said, pointing at her older sister as she rubbed her eye.

I stood up and looked down at my seven-year-old, "Ydn, is this true?"

She rubbed her head, "She didn't give it to me!"

I heard running footsteps down the stairs, I glanced over at who was running down them. My husband glanced between the kids and me, "I heard crying; what happened?"

I turn my head towards Michael, crossing my arms and sighing, "Ydn stole Ydn's doll and she pulled her hair."

Michael frowned and looked at the girls, "Ydn," he called our youngest and she looked at him, "that was not nice of you to pull your sister's hair."

She wiped her tears and sniffled as he looked at our oldest daughter, "And Ydn, you shouldn't have taken your sister's doll away."

She nodded and wiped her tears.

"You two need to learn how to share."

They both nod at Michael as I walk away from the group, trying to start on dinner. I opened the fridge as my husband told them to both go upstairs into their rooms. I take out the butter and minced garlic, closing it after.

I heard Michael's footsteps behind me, "Baby, are you okay?"

I act preppy and happy, "I'm dandy, Michael!"

I then sigh, depressingly as I place the starting ingredients for Shrimp Scampi. I felt his hands on my hips, causing me to stop what I'm doing.

"You seem stressed."

I frown, "I am stressed, Michael."

I moved away from him to get more ingredients, making his hands slide off my hips.

"Why are you stressed? It's almost Christmas."

"That's the thing, Michael. It's close to Christmas and I have no free time. I've been working and working and it feels like I'm not taking care of the kids with you. It's..."