Final Author's Note

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you guys a quick update about this novel and the series. Exposure will soon be coming to an end and it has been a long ride. I've been working on this story for about eight months now and I've grown to love the characters as if they are real people, but nothing lasts forever. There are about twenty chapters left in this novel which is still a good amount, so there is still a good bit of chapters and plots to finish writing then the editing process will start.

The end of this book will be a bittersweet moment for me because there will not be a trilogy to the Epiphany series. This book will end the series, but if I do decide to write a final book it will be a long time in the future and probably a separate spin-off. I want to focus on new storylines and characters. The goal this year is to finish Exposure and then work on my other two novels Lucky Baby and Kissing Yasmine. It was never my intention to start a series because I enjoy telling a character's story and moving on. I am not a series writer. However, I enjoyed writing Epiphany so much that I was inspired to continue with a separate novel.

I honestly feel like crying because when I first started writing Epiphany 500 reads was a huge milestone for me and now the novel has close to 10,000 reads in less than a year. So many people have informed me that my novels have taught them more about themselves, motivated, and impacted them. I am so grateful for every single person who decides to consider reading my stories.

Writing is my passion and because of you all, it is celebrated. Once again I truly thank you all and I hope you continue to enjoy this series until the end.

KelisAjanee
All Rights Reserved