Update

Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed your Friday. I would like to say that I am in the process of writing chapter thirty, but as you all know I do not like or favor rushed work. I take my time to edit and publish content to the best of my ability because if not there are tedious errors present. Hopefully, this book is finished no later than two months from now because I have been working on it for almost a year.

       Believe it or not, it took me only three to four months to write and edit Epiphany because COVID had just hit and we were on lockdown so I had a lot of free time. However, I started writing Exposure after I got a new job and started going back to school so I barely have any time to write now. I am saying all of this to say that I'm not unmotivated or giving up on this book I'm just very busy.

       Also, I would like to thank everyone for the sweet and generous comments posted about my novels. I try to create novels for the black community that showcase regular and average African Americans that are relatable and barely deals with stereotypes and generalizations about our people.

        I like for my readers to be able to see themselves in a character. Many stories on Wattpad written by black authors are often about drug activity, strippers, abuse, etc. which is not a problem because everyone has their own writing style and such things actually do happen and taken place in our lives, but after a while, it just becomes repetitive and overrated. 

Anyway, I love you all, and more updates coming soon!