EX:31

Chapter 31

Tiana's Perspective

"What's going on in the inside shows on the outside."-Earl Nightingale

•••••••

I had missed the feel of his lips so much, it was like they were perfectly made to provide pleasure to mines. We sat in a blissful silence simply making out in my car as I allowed him to use his tongue to play in my mouth.

I knew I was playing a dangerous game when a needy whine slipped from my lips causing him to let loose a deep groan pushing my body further into him using those massive hands of his to lunge my hips forward.

A mental battle was taking place in my head, although I wanted this physically it wouldn't do me any good emotionally in the future but I didn't feel like thinking with my head right now. I gripped the back of his neck desiring more of him before gently massaging the back of his head.

"Damn," he spoke in a low tone while wrapping his arms around my waist and swiftly pulling me over into the passenger seat with him placing me in his lap.

As I sucked on his bottom lip driving him into a wild frenzy, my hips assembled a mind of their own starting to grind on the lower half of his body. My hands sat on his shoulders while he sensually kissed me holding onto my right cheek to keep my hair out of the way.

I had no time to adjust to the cool atmosphere in my car as he untied the back of my romper letting it slip down my body gradually allowing my pink and grey polka dot lace bra to be on full display.

Nothing mattered at that moment. Not the fact that my windows were not tinted. Not the fact that anyone could catch us in the act. Not the fact that this could potentially ruin the idea of me needing my space. The only thing that mattered was that I wanted to feel good and I wanted him to make me feel good.

He growled kissing a sensitive spot behind my left ear making me throw my head back in immense pleasure. My bra strap loosened around my back as the entire bra came off completely before being thrown into the empty driver's seat. He gave my nipples little time to harden before putting his head further down and softly sucking on them and pulling away with gentle bites. I sat watching with light sighs falling from my lips.

He slapped my ass letting me know to lift it up. I readjusted my legs making it easier for him to slide off my pink panties as he threw them next to my bra. I felt like a whore for completely exposing myself in the passenger seat of my car in an outside public apartment complex, this was something I had never done before, but something about the risk of getting caught turned me on even more.

We gasped for air breaking away from the kiss as I sat on his lap in nothing but my green romper that had fallen around my hips. I helped him unbutton his jeans as he slid them down to his ankles. I took the time to admire a part of him that I hadn't seen in a while becoming even more soaked between the legs. His member sat between his thighs on semi-hard.

I took my index finger dragging my white ombre tip nail across his sensitive head before picking up the small bit of precum that had oozed out from his tip with my finger placing it in my mouth. He looked into my eyes as I slowly sucked it off my finger sucking in my jaws teasing him.