(°80°)

"So, what now?"

Jin bit his lip with a mischievous grin and giggled as he tugged Namjoon through the room. His laughter was naughty, and Namjoon smiled at his back fondly. Allowing Jin to take him anywhere he wanted.

Jin pushed him to the edge of the bed and bent him to a sitting position. Of course, he crawled onto Namjoon's lap. "Now, we have fun."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What kind of fun?" He asked, already knowing the answer. But there was almost nothing he loved more than a blushy, embarrassed Seokjin.

Jin's confidence went away as the slightly deeper voice sent chills down his spine. "U-um, um, the naughty...kind."

"Hmm? Like what?" Jin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by his own low moan when he felt Namjoon give his tush a squeeze. "You like that, baby? What do you want? You want to do bad things on your father's bed?" Seokjin flushed and with a quickening breath, nodded. "Such a bad baby. Doing naughty things here. So dirty." Jin moaned from the words. It was hot to him to be doing this in an almost forbidden place. But he couldn't help it. The idea of him being fucked on his dad's bed as a final 'fuck you' on his deathbed. It was making it all that much more enticing. Jin began to run his hips slowly into Namjoon's lap, feeling both of their cocks beginning to harden. "Tell me what you want, darling."

Jin whimpered. "Wa-want you," he paused to swallow. Namjoon was making his mouth dry. "Want you to fu-fuck m-me, Daddy. Please, fuck me, Daddy." He groaned again when Namjoon continued to knead his ass in his large, rough palms. His large hands helped guide his hips to continue their slow rubbing against each other. The low moan Namjoon emitted made him all more excited. "Wa-want it hard, a-and for a while. Want you inside me. Please, Daddy." Seokjin was unbelievably horny, especially after being apart from each other for so long.

Namjoon chuckled, "I said the next time I was able to, I'd fuck you so hard you can't walk." He pushed a few stray strands of hair out of Jin's face. Caressing Jin's soft cheek, and the other leaning into the touch like a cat being pet, Namjoon leaned in to whisper into his ear. "I'm a man of my word, Seokjinnie."

Jin had no time to react on the outside but on the inside, he was on fire. Every touch from Namjoon helped ease that flame, but he liked that it was burning. He wanted to be on fire. It was so exciting to him. Around a year ago he wouldn't even think this were a possibility.

Namjoon began to suck on his neck lightly. His lips left soft little marks in their wake. "I can't help myself around you. It's so hard not to fuck you infront of everyone, let them know just who you belong to." He abruptly set Jin to the side and took his shoe off, briskly walking to the door.

Jin immediately teared up at the thought of being left alone like this. What could be more important than Jin? Whatever it was, Jin was going to set it on fire. "Daddy!" He whined and stuck his hands out.

Namjoon popped his head out the door and pulled his sock off, hanging it on the doorknob and set his shoe infront of the door. Promptly closing it, he gave Jin a mischievous grin. "Did you really think I was going to leave, Jin?" He stalked over and Jin, although scared in the good way, refused to let him win. After all, he did just upset him.

"Hmph!" Jin pouted. "You shouldn't just leave like that, Daddy! Bad Namjoonie, you're so mean to me."

Namjoon placed his arms on the bed around Jin and held his weight up, leaning in close so their faces were millimeters apart. "Is that so, pumpkin? I'm mean to you?" He tsked, loving the opportunity to tease Jin. Not that it wasn't almost constant already. "I guess I don't deserve to touch you. Or even look at you." He rolled around and sat on the edge of the bed with Jin, just smiling to himself with his eyes closed. "I'm just going to sit here, then."