(°40°)

Jin was startled by a small knock af his window. When he stood to check it out, another was heard. He peeked through the curtains, and there stood Namjoon. A handful of pebbles was awaiting him, too.

With a pull of the curtains, Jin came into view and Namjoon tossed the rocks away. Jin smiles eagerly and opened the window.

"So how's my Wendy?" Namjoon asked, before using a nearby tree to climb up and through the window.

"Horny." Jin whined.

"That's just how I like 'em." Namjoon quipped and dusted himself off before he closed the window, shut every curtain, and ran to Jin's bedroom door.

"I locked it already, Daddy." Jin inquired, standing proudly as he waited for some praise, or attention at least.

"Good job, Jinnie." Namjoon smiled, but quickly puckered his lips and squinted. "You called me 'Daddy'," he walked up closer to Jin. "Are you little?"

"I don't know!" Jin shrugged, still showing off that pretty smile. "But either way I want you to touch me, Daddy!" He made grabby hands at Namjoon.

Namjoon pulled Jin over to him and brushed his hair out of his face. He took notice of the little whimper Jin let out just from being touched with his hand. But he chose to ignore it for now. "Are you sure? Even if you're little? I want you to actually know what you're getting yourself into every time it happens, love."

Jin whined and stomped his foot- or at least tried to. He realized what he'd about to be doing and set his foot back down quietly. A stomp from him would definitely alert everyone else that something was up. "Yes, Joonie! I wanna!" Jin just liked to act childish, even when he was big. 'Daddy', or Namjoon, made him feel safe. He liked the way it rolled off his tongue. Both of them seemed to know this, but Namjoon, as scary as he seemed to everyone, even Hyunsa, wanted to always hold Jin with a gentle touch. Sometimes, that meant a spiritual one, because sometime soon, he'd wreck him.

"Aw, you're getting impatient. That's so cute."

Jin pouted and lightly hit Namjoon's chest with the side of his fist. Jesus, was Namjoon always like this? Who teases someone twenty-four seven? One things for sure, Jin felt sorry to any kids little Namjoon probably teased.

"Now!" Jin ordered, "Touch me now, Daddy!" His lips pouted, a whine following.

Namjoon quickly grabbed his hips, pulling him tight and close so that his thigh was inbetween each of Jin's thin legs. "Hmm?" Namjoon was quick to make fun of Jin's surprised gasp. "What? You think you get to order me around like that?" He let out a couple 'tsks'. Jin had no idea what he'd just done. But bruises aren't always a bad thing. "You don't own me, Jin. I own you. You don't get to order me around like that, brat." He leaned down and ghosted his lips across his jawline. "Keep your mouth in line or I'll give it something to do." A small gulp could be heard in the room, one of which everyone could easily find the producer of.

Jin whined, he didn't know what was to come next. Namjoon was just, so dominant, if he wasn't beginning to submit before, he was now.

All control to his body from his brain was lost. Jin began to rut his hips down on Namjoon's thick thigh, holding his hands in fists close to his chest. "Ah~ ah~" He panted, a few squeaks slipping out in those few seconds.

Namjoon reached his hands down, holding Jin's hips and helping him rut down harder. Jin only panted harder. His cheeks were tinting red and he began to sweat, but Namjoon liked to see it. All the times he'd jacked off to the thought of Jin like this, and now he had a front row seat.

"Really thought you'd put up a stronger front." Namjoon scoffed, "Thinking you could order me around like that when you need me right now."

Jin scrunched his eyes shut,"'m sorry, Daddy." He held onto Namjoon's upper thigh, rubbing himself up against the strong muscle. Quickly, Namjoon held him in place and scooched back. Now Namjoon was pressed against Jin's bed, and Jin was grinding on his thigh once again.

"You're so cute like this." Jin blushed from the teasing words. "Look at you. Aw, so eager to hump my thigh." He ran his hand through Jin's hair. "You gonna come like this? I don't even have to touch you?" The whine Jin emitted was all but pure.

Jin had never experienced this before. All he knew was that Namjoon's thigh rubbing against him was so good. No one had ever spoken like this before. Jin really liked it. He began to wonder why no one had done it.

"Daddy," Jin breathed out quietly, his eyes were squeezed closed due to embarrassment. But he wanted to get off so badly. Embarrassment meant nothing to him right now. Or maybe it was making it all feel better. Who knew? Not Jin.

"You really thought you could order me around like that?" Namjoon smirked down at Jin, causing the heat in Jin's stomach to rise. "I've let it slip before, but not this time." He held Jin's butt in his large palms, and helped him press down against him.

"Ha~!" Jin whined. He hoped the size of the house would keep anyone from asking questions. Hyunsa's bedroom was around nine rooms away, and the gaurds on the floor above. But even then, he was trying to stay quiet.

The whimpers from Jin could've been enough for Namjoon to come right there. But he wanted to exude power over him. So for now, only Jin would make an embarrassing mess of himself. He grinded down harder and harder, riding Namjoon's thigh.

"C-can't, Daddy, feels ni-ice," Jin whined out. He couldn't even form a proper sentence. Now just imagine him trying to complete a spelling test while being fucked senseless by Namjoon....illiterate!

"You gonna come just from my thigh?" Namjoon was totally teasing Jin, and Jin was totally embarrassed.

But he also totally didn't want it to stop.

Jin whimpered as he nodded, panting hard like a dog in the summer.

"Make a mess in your panties for me, Darling?" Namjoon chuckled, "Jinnie, you're such a dirty boy. You don't even care about getting your underwear dirty, do you?"

Jin could only shake his head. "Ah! Gon-na come!"

"Aw," he cooed, "That's so cute. Go ahead, Jinnie. Make a dirty mess for me."

With a timid whine, Jin rubbed up on Namjoon one last time before coming undone in his panties, squeezing Namjoon's upper thigh as he reached his high. The hand running through his hair the whole time was so nice, he almost purred. But he snapped back to reality when Namjoon stiffled a laugh.

He whined again, this time burying his head in Namjoon's chest out of embarrassment.

"That's so cute. That's all you've got in you, sweetheart? Wow, so adorable." He teased.

Jin pouted and squirmed away from Namjoon's arms. The panties he shimmied off and into the hamper were enough to get Namjoon back to focusing on fucking Jin so hard he forgets his name.

Jin shook his head, "Want more, Daddy. Please?" He quietly pleaded. Who was Namjoon to say no?

×××
I am

So sorry this took so long omg i just got lazy

Anyway heres smut babie

I met DreamCatcher and just yelled "WILL YOU BE MY WIFE" at one of them 🤡💅hate myself

Im shitting right now as i finished this chapter youre welcome

Anyways

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks