(°42°)

Jin woke up from their nap, still nestled into Namjoon's chest and fluttered his eyes open. With a gave that stayed put on Namjoon's handsome features, he smiled fondly to himself.

He was so protected and happily these last couple months. The way Namjoon showed him love was almost perfect to him. Jin moved some hair out of Namjoon's face, now looking up at him. A quick peck to his nose and he snuggled close to his chest again, laying his palm on it. Every breath of their began to sync. Everything about them was in sync.

Jin listened intently to his breathing.  Up, and down, Namjoon's chest fell, which pushed Jin forward and back lightly. The fact that he was laying in the arms of a strong man that made him feel like a prince was awe inspiring to Jin. How'd he get so lucky?

But all it ever takes is a few split seconds and everything could come crashing down.

And that's just what happened.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard coming for the door. But before Jin could shoot out of bed, the door opened. His father stood in the doorway. "Jinnie, I-" Horror, and then anger, flashed on his face. "What the fuck is-"

Namjoon grumbled. "Jinnie, turn down the-" Namjoon said as he sat up, before his eyes adjusted and he shot right up. Realization hitting him square in the face. "Shit." He mumbled.

"Father! You're home!"

"Jin, what is this, this neanderthal doing in your bed?!" He yelled.

"Father! Don't call him that!"

"Don't tell me you're having sex with him!" Jin's father yelled, shaking with rage.

"He's my boyfriend!"

"He's a no good piece of shit!"

Jin protectively leaned infront of Namjoon, much to the latter's protest. "Don't call him that!" Jin got off the bed and walked over to his father. "I love Namjoon! Don't disrespect him without getting to know him!"

"I do know him!" Jin's father seethed, squeezing his fists as hard as he could to avoid hitting Jin due to anger. "That's a monster! A monster I won't let near my child!"

"Why do you care?!" Jin raised his voice again.

"Because I care about you!"

"But you don't love him." Namjoon finally butt in, standing behind Jin and resting his hands on his boyfriend's broad shoulders. Jin laid his hand over Namjoon's on his shoulder, looking at the floor sadly. Namjoon was right.

Jin's father began to sputter, "He is my family! I can still care about him! I don't have to love him like I loved her for him to be who I care about." He shuttered before letting anger overtake him once again. "And you have no right to talk about my family!"

"I do when I'm in love with him." Namjoon replied calmly, not wanting to raise his voice and add to Jin's fear. He held Jin close by the waist.

"That's it!" Jin's father drew his weapon up, pointing it out at Namjoon's face. "I don't want to kill you infront of my son, although I definitely should. Get out before I shoot you."

Jin's eyes widened and tears immediately spilled out. He stood infront of Namjoon, even though he was much shorter than where the gun was even pointing at. "Stop! Don't hurt him!"

"Jinnie," Namjoon replied quietly. "Look at me, petal." Jin hesitantly looked away from his father and up at Namjoon. "I'm gonna go, alright?" The tears in Namjoon's eyes weren't helping to ease Jin. But it was the best he could do.

"No! Joonie, don't go!" He sobbed, clutching his arms around his back, trying to keep him as close as possible. "Please, don't go!" He turned to his father, "Don't hurt him! Please!"

"Shh," he held Jin's cheek. "It's okay, my love. You're okay. " With a short but passionate kiss, he said his goodbye. "I love you, Jin." Reluctantly peeling Jin off of him, he forced himself not to look back as Jin fell to the ground, wailing and sobbing at his father.

"No! Joonie, don't go! Please!"

The shattering of hearts was nearly audible. All three hearts could almost be seen lying in pieces on the floor. Some, more broken than others.

When they heard the door close, Jin shot up and tried to run out to follow his Daddy. But his father quickly wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him back as he fought harshly to break free. He kept his hold on Jin, "Hyunsa!" He yelled, "Get in here!" She came running into the room, shock on her face. "Close the door." She obliged. He tossed Jin onto his bed, holding him down with an intense stare instead of his arms. "You are never to contact him again. Do you hear me?"

Jin cried, "What?! No! You can't tell me what to do!"

"I'm your father! Im trying to keep you safe, damn it!" He cleared his throat upon seeing Jin shrink back from the shouting. "Hyunsa," more calmly this time, "Take his phone and laptop. No electronics that can be used to communicate are allowed for him anymore." Hyunsa nodded, grabbing the items and briskly walking away to hide them. Jin's father then brought his attention back to his son. "You won't disobey me on this, Seokjin. If there's one thing your mother would want, it's for me to keep you safe. That, vile person is not one to associate with."

"Don't talk about him like tha-"

"I will talk as I please!" There he went again, losing his temper. Each retort from his son made it harder and harder to keep cool. "If you talk to him again, I will see to it that he isn't alive to respond to you anymore." Jim's eyes widened in more fear than ever before. A pang crashed through his father's chest, feeling guilty for establishing such a fear in his own family. It's for his own good, he thought to himself.

Jin could only continue to cry, now helpless and feeling more alone than ever. He just wanted Namjoon. But to contact him would mean to contact him for the last time.

"The garden party will have a lot of men eager to sweep you off your feet. We will find you someone much better, my son." He said with a sad smile, placing his hand on Jin's shoulder, only to have it swat away.

"I don't want anyone else. There's no one better."

His father rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Dog shit I stepped in is already better than him."

Jin glared, it was all he could do.

"We'll find you someone perfect for you, maybe you'll marry them. Who knows, just be excited. You'll meet new friends, maybe boyfriend. Keep your head up, my son. You don't need him." Jin's father spoke calmly with a smile, pretending he wasn't pouring out tears. He walked away just as calm, closing the door behind him.

×××
Yeah yall guessed theyd be walking in on

I updated on time!!!! Yeah boi!!!!

I see seventeen in a week and a half fnwowhdnqlsns

Anyways, i really like this book but what yall think?

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks