(°60°)

The large monitor lit up with none other than the face of Jin's father. "You." He seethed.

Yoongi didn't understand why he said that. I mean, he called them. He didn't get why he seemed so surprised.

Jin's eyes widened upon hearing that familiar voice. "What do you want?" Namjoon tightened his arms around Jin, lightly rubbing his thumb up and down his side.

"Give me back my son." The room remained silent. "Fine. Jin, I can see you right there. Please, come home to me. I can't bare to see you attached to a piece of shit like a koala to a tree."

Jin wrapped his arms tightly around Namjoon's neck, burying his face into the crook. "Don't call him that!" The sudden yell took Namjoon off guard. He flinched, but kept his grip on Jin nonetheless. "He's mine."

Jin's father huffed. "You've corrupted my son. Brainwashed him!" He slammed the desk he sat behind and stood up. "You're poisoning him! I'm giving you a chance to give him back to me before I give you no mercy, damn it!"

"Daddy," Jin quietly whimpered, "I'm scared."

Namjoon kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, prince. I'm right here." He turned his attention back to the monitor. "Minsu, why don't we ask him where he wants to go." He moved some hair out of Jin's face. "Do you wanna go back with your father, Seokjin?"

Jin shook his head and dived back to Namjoon's neck, hiding himself. "I wanna stay here, with Daddy."

Namjoon turned back towards the monitor with a smirk, "Hear that, Minsu? He's made his choice. You can't force him anywhere."

"Oh, yeah?" Minsu softly called to Jin. "Jinnie, please, look at me. I just want you to be safe." Jin turned slightly, now buried in Namjoon's chest. He peeked at the monitor. "I may not ever love you, but I still care for you immensely. You're my son. I just want the best for you." His face turned angry fast, startling Jin. "And right now, you're in the arms of a murderer."

"Like you're any better." Yoongi scoffed.

"My Seokjinnie," his voice wavered, "Why don't you ask him where your mother is."

Jin slowly moved his head up, but kept his gaze on the floor. "My mother is dead. I already know where she is."

"Ask him why she's dead."

Jin's eyes began to water, "Why is she dead?" He remained staring at the ground.

Namjoon was silent.

Jin already knew she was shot, so for Namjoon to remain quiet shook him to the core. "Why is she dead, Namjoon?" He raised his voice, finally looking him in the face. Namjoon didn't respond, instead he took Jin's place, staring at the ground. Jin looked back at the monitor with tears threatening to spill.

Minsu slammed a fist on his desk and stood up, leaning forward as he yelled. "He killed her! He shot my precious Mina!" Tears rolled down Minsu's cheeks as he angrily thrashed about. Frustrated that he couldn't beat Namjoon to a pulp. "He's the reason I could never love you! I want my son back where he's safe!"

Jin whipped around to face Namjoon, who avoided his eyes. "No," he shook his head as he cried. "No, you didn't." The only person he was trying to convince was himself. Everyone else knew the truth. A truth they never told him. "Namjoon, look at me." Namjoon slowly blinked before he met Jin's tearful gaze with his own guilty one. Jin shook his head, "No, no, no, stop it!" He cried. He held Namjoon's face in his shaking hands. It felt like there wasn't enough air in the room to take a single, proper breath. "You didn't shoot her. You didn't kill her." Namjoon just pursed his lips. Never did he expect to hurt Jin like this. "Say something! You didn't kill her!" But Jin already knew the answer. How couldn't he? When the suspect refused to look him in the eye? Jin dug the heel of his hands into his eyes and let out a pathetic, high pitched sob. "Oh my god." It was barely audible, but hearing it broke Namjoon's heart.