(°20°)

Ever since the confrontation between Jin and his father, Jin has avoided him at all costs. Where as Jin's father acted as if nothing had happened. Of course, it's not like they'd seen each other more than once in person since then, so it didn't matter.

Jin didn't like to think about it, so he didn't. Instead, he occupied his time with Namjoon. "Namjoonie?" He asked through the phone.

"Yes, my prince?"

"When can I see you again?"

"How about today?"

"Let me ask Hyunsa!" Jin skipped into the hallway, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where Hyunsa had been cleaning. "Hyunnie?" He called for her.

"I'm over here, darling." She responded from the dining room. He scuttled over to her. "What's up?"

"Can I go out with Namjoonie today?" Hyunsa shook her head no. Jin's lip quivered. "Why not?" He asked quietly.

"Baby, the gaurds don't pay much attention to us," she snickered, "They're not the best at their job unless there is a big threat but when there isn't then they tend to just mind their business. But your father said we could go out tomorrow for the day. I think it's better to be safe and just wait instead. You can spend the whole day with him while I go for a long walk. How does that sound?" She asked.

"Okay!" He said before running back up to his room. "Namjoonie, guess what!" He said into the phone.

"What, buttercup?"

"Hyunnie said I could spend the whole day with you tomorrow!"

Namjoon held the phone close to his chest, excited as he could be. He whispered to a right hand man to his side. "Switch all of tomorrow's stuff to today."

"I get to see Daddy!" Namjoon couldn't contain his grin upon hearing that word fall from Jin's pretty pink lips. Daddy. Oh, how sweet it was to hear after months and months of longing for it to be said in that soft voice.

An advisor of Namjoon's tapped his shoulder lightly. "Yes?" He asked.

"Sorry, boss, but your stuff's been moved. Meeting in an hour, rage in two. And Lihoon needs to be taken care of now."

Namjoon waved him off, "Jin, baby, I've got to go."

Jin whined, "Why?"

"Daddy has some business to take care of. I'll read to you later. How does that sound to you? Hmm?"

"Tha's okay, 'guess." He mumbled sadly into the phone.

"Aw, I'm sorry, honey."

"Why can't I come along?" Namjoon could hear Jin's pout through the phone.

"This is big boy business."

"I'm a big boy!" Jin tried to protest.

Namjoon chuckled, "Then why are you my small baby, hmm? Babies don't do my job. They're too cute to do what I do."

"I can be not cute, too!" Jin could be the human form of King Kong and Namjoon would still refuse to let him do anything he does.

"You're too sweet for this, darling. But it's okay. That just means I get to take care of you. I'll talk to you later, 'kay?"

"Okay," Jin sulked. "Go'bye, Daddy!"

"Goodbye, Jinnie."

Jin was upset that Namjoon wouldn't just continue the call while he worked. What's the big deal? Jin could be helpful. He could help him with his math, sort of, and he was sure he could coach him on what colors looked best with which colors. So why wouldn't Namjoon take him with?