(°64°)

"I just miss him, you know?" Namjoon and Yoongi sat at a table in the back, drinking coffee over some donuts.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I know, you only ever talk about him."

Namjoon scoffed, "I should. I love him."

"Yeah, I like the kid, too but I don't black out every night."

The coffee smell was bitter and strong, wrapping around them. They'd smell like it for the rest of the day. But that was how Hoseok liked his coffee. And if Hoseok liked it then so did Yoongi. He was a bit more on edge about Jin when he'd first been told, but Hoseok was the one to convince him on loosening up. 'What harm could a little boyfriend do for Namjoonie?' Hoseok encouraged Yoongi to let that relationship be on it's own.

Now look where that got him. Smelling like a coffee bean's ass while his best friend mopes for the millionth time.

"So, what's the plan?" Yoongi asked, grimacing at how bitter his coffee was.

"What plan?"

Yoongi sighed, "To get Jin back, you idiot."

"I don't know, I'm at a loss. Security's been upgraded over there. Besides, it's not like Jin wants to see me."

"But you wanna see him and until you do, you'll be annoying the fuck outta me. We can't have that."

Namjoon hesitated, "Should I give him space?"

Yoongi scoffed, "Space? He needs more space from you?"

"Maybe we...maybe we should go to a strip club tonight. Lose my focus on him for a little. I want him back, but right now, that doesn't seem possible." He sighed, "Maybe I should forget about him, just for a night. I don't want to drag him back to me if he doesn't want that." Yoongi ran his hands down his face and groaned. "What?"

"Im so sleeping on the floor tonight." He stood up and pushed his chair in. It squeaked across the floor, no one wanted to hear that sound so of course Yoongi flinched. But Namjoon seemed unphased. It freaked Yoongi out. "Come on, let's get to work so we can go to a club later. The sooner, the better. If I come home at four in the morning from a strip club, Hoseok's having me sleep outside for sure."

"Or six feet under."

"Ha ha, where's your comedy central contract?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Namjoon got up as well and grabbed the cup holder, deciding to carry it since Yoongi was pissed. But he wasn't the most coordinated fellow either, so it'd be a gamble. Not that he didn't like to gamble.

They weaved through the isles and opened the door, only to be met with an obstacle. Yoongi accidentally bumped into someone, "Oh, I didn't see you there. Sorry." He reached down to help her, feeling really bad about accidentally knocking her to the ground.

A soft female voice replied, "I'm sorry as well." She took Yoongi's outstretched arm and stood up. Her hands worked to dust herself off and Namjoon couldn't help but stare.

Where had he seen her before?

She finally looked up to try and walk past them but instead made no move and just stared. Looking him right in the face with wide eyes, she whispered, "Namjoon?"

His eyes rapidly studied her. "How do you know my name?"

She stared at him, fear and pleading etched on her. It really should be on anyone's face if they ever got face to face with him and knew who he was.

"I-I'm, I'm Hyunsa," she swallowed, "Jin's guardian." Namjoon's face softened as he took a step closer to her. The tensing was expected.

A light smack cracked through the silent atmosphere. Yoongi had facepalmed a bit too hard. "Are you kidding me?!"