(·°4°·)

Jin whined from his position, cuddled up to Hyunsa on the large couch. "I'm sorry, Jinnie." She said, trying to pry herself off of the couch, although it looked a lot easier than it really was, as Jin was clinging onto her. "But you know I have to go clean."

"But I'll miss you!"

She laughed, "Sweetie, I'll be right here. I'm not going anywhere, just mopping and sweeping."

"But not next to me!"

"Do you want to help me clean?"

Jin hesitated before quietly answering, "No."

"Then you're just going to have to entertain yourself until I'm done."

"But that'll take hours!"

"Go play with the gaurds. I'm sure Rodney and Shuji would love to play freeze tag."

"No," Jin twisted the ends of his shirt, "They say they 'have to stay on duty' which I think is stupid. Who would even come hurt us?"

"Well, sometimes, some people get angry. They can't control themselves sometimes, your father is just trying to keep you safe."

"Is Jinnie really safe if he's bored?" Jin retorted, raising a brow at her.

"Oh," Hyunsa smiled, "Didn't your father say you could play outside for a little? You know the maximum is one hour. Go tell Rodney later, before lunch so that you can play before you eat. How does that sound?"

Jin beamed at her, "Great! Jinnie think it great!"

Hyunsa ruffled his hair, "See? You'll be okay. Now, go get dressed and play for a little. Watch some more cartoons in your room. If you're good and let me work, maybe I can go play outside with you." Jin's eyes widened excitedly and nodded quickly, making himself dizzy.

He ran up the stairs cheerfully, closing the door carefully. He really didn't think he could dress himself today, so he took his version of the easy route.

Jin pulled his pants off, along with his shirt, although it was a struggle. He was on the verge of tears as his arm was having trouble maneuvering it's way out. But he managed to pull it off.

He walked up and into his closet, looking for something easy. There, on the left, his eyes spotted it. A longsleeve dress that was warm, loose, and most importantly ; had pockets. Jin pulled it off of the hanger and slid it on easily over his head. He pulled some socks on and some cute little shoes. Oh, how he loved the frills on the socks.

He knew he had some time to kill, after all, it was only nine am, and Hyunsa didn't serve him lunch until two. He had to wait until eleven to go outside, and frankly, just thinking about it was already messing with his head. Jin didn't like math all that much, anyways.

Jin sprawled himself out on the bed, "What should we do today, Pinkie?" He said, reaching for his stuffed animal. One of many, but the only one he really cared for. Pinkie went almost everywhere with Jin, even on walks. He was well hidden in Jin's bags whenever he was given the oppourtunity to go outside off of the house grounds.

What Hyunsa and Jin's father found to be funny, was that Pinkie wasn't even pink. Jin's favorite toy was a tan bunny rabbit with long, floppy ears. It didn't really have an expression on it, but Jin thought Pinkie was always smiling at him. When asked why Jin named him that, he simply replied, "Jinnie like pink!" So, no one pressed him on it. Besides, the answer was pretty straight forward.

As expected, Pinkie didn't reply to Jin, but Jin didn't mind. Pinkie was just a little shy in the mornings.

"Maybe we paint." Jin said aloud. He looked at Pinkie for an answer, "No, Pinkie right, Jinnie's dress is nice and don' wan' it dirty." He pulled Pinkie close to his chest. "We could draw with crayons!" Jin's face lit up as the idea came to him. He used his hand to make Pinkie nod. "You right, Pinkie! We can draw for Hyunsa!"

Jin abruptly sprang out of the bed, holding Pinkie by the paw, and running to a different closet in his room. He had a closet by the window full of art supplies, puzzles, toys, and many more things. Anything that could entertain someone. But after using them for nineteen years everyday, he got kind of bored of them. His father figured it was just time for a new puzzle, but there was more to it.

Not that Jin really knew, he was jist bored.

He set Pinkie down on the table and rummaged around, looking for a box of crayons. Jin wouldn't ever admit it, mostly becajse he thought it was normal, but he was spoiled. He finally found what he'd been looking for ; his box of crayons.

It was huge, and kind of heavy. He was very careful not to drop it as he pulled it out of the closet and set it onto the table. Five hundred and sixty four crayons, complete with three crayon sharpeners on the side of the box. He picked Pinkie back up just to hug him, and set him down on the table again. "That's to hold you over while Jinnie gets paper." He said, patting the top of the stuffed rabbit's head.

He returned and sat down, setting the sheet right infront of him. He glanced at Pinkie. "What now?" When the rabbit didn't answer, Jin spoke again, "Should I draw her some flowers?" Again, no answer. "Pinkie right, flowers are everywhere. She don' need more." It only took one more glance and moment of silemce from the rabbit for Jin's mind to strike gold. "Pinkie right! Jinnie draw Jinnie and Hyunsa together!" He gave Pinkie a kiss on the nose, and bent down to begin drawing.

After a while, Jin glanced at the clock, it was only nine thirty. He sighed, exasperated, but still pleased with his drawing. He drew Hyunsa and himself holding hands outside, the sun shining, and flowers on the ground. Yes, he did think flowers were overrated. But he couldn't help that they were fun and pretty to draw.

He set the picture dowm on the table, deciding to leave it there until lunch, as he knew Hyunsa was busy. But now, that meant he still had time to wait through.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

He glanced at his phone, before walking over, and sending a message to the stranger he'd met last night.

×××
Sorry for the wait i got lazy

Spring break is next week and my only friend that spends time with me will be gone so bet I'll crank out chapters

Stray kids comes back in like 6 days i think eeeeeeeeee kick me in the throat cHANGBIN

N E V E R P R O O F R E A D

K Thanks