(°57°)

Jin whined in protest but was quickly silenced by Namjoon. "Ah-ah-ah," he placed his thumb over Seokjin's lips. "You know the rules ; now whining. Tsk, not only do you want to prance around for everyone to see, but you want to disobey me?" Jin shook his head no, but he just wanted to say whatever Namjoon wanted to hear.

Namjoon caressed Jin's cheek and the latter of course leaned into the touch. "Da-ddy," Jin called for him. He didn't have anything to say, just wanted to say it. He wanted to see the lust in Namjoon's eyes grow more intense. He wanted to feel all of Namjoon. He wanted to say the nickname he loved so dearly and intimately. "Oh, Daddy." Jin managed to babble through a shaky breath.

"Daddy's right here, prince." Jin reached out and grabbed a hold of Namjoon's shirt, scrunching it up in his fists and pulling him down to him. "What do you want, sweet Seokjinnie? Hmm?"

"You," his voice remained breathy.

"Hmm?" Namjoon leaned down, whispering into his ear. "And who am I?"

"Daddy"

"Who?"

"My Daddy"

Namjoon clicked his tongue. "I don't know, you had your pretty little ass out for everyone to see like the whore you are." Namjoon raised a brow. "Are you theirs?"

Seokjin vehemently shook his head, causing the man above him to let out a chuckle.

"Let's see how we can prove it."

Jin held onto the strong biceps above him, whining again. The desperation on his face could be seen from a mile away. So Namjoon decided to give the whining a pass this time.

Jin managed out a mumble. "Daddy, to-touch."

"You want me to touch you? Huh?" A nod. "You want me to look at every inch of you? Everything they didn't get the chance to see?" Jin nodded, scrunching his eyes shut with a whine. "Why didn't you just say so?"

Namjoon planted his lips onto Jin's Adam's apple, licking and sucking hard. He was going to make sure you could see them. His lips were red and purple paint covered brushes, spreading the color all over his lightly browned, tan skin.

Jin was very impatient and couldnt keep these barriers between them any longer. He discarded Namjoon's button up shirt as if it was a rag and not a designer brand. Namjoon focused on laying kisses, marks, and licks into the rapidly rising and falling chest before him. Jin got to work sliding the belt and pants off of the man attacking his toned body. He needed him.

Namjoon helped by kicking the clothes off his ankles when they slipped down. Jin pulled him down quickly by wrapping his arms around his neck. "Daddy, Daddy please," he breathed.

"What?" Namjoon situated his face in the crook of Jin's neck, once again leaving greedy marks on it. But of course, that wouldn't be all. This was Kim Namjoon.

His hips dipped down to grind against Jin's bulging yet ironically innocent looking underwear. All he could do as he felt his underwear dampen was pant desperately.

Namjoon dry humping him was already driving him crazy. "Is this what you wanted, you fucking whore?" He whispered lowly. "Huh? Did you want my attention? Cause you've got it, but now its not going away any time soon."

"Yes~," Jin chanted quietly, scrunching his eyebrows and moving his hips up against the other's. He could feel his body tightening, the feeling in his stomach becoming more intense. "Daddy, can I-"

"No." Namjoon quickly replied by shutting him down. "No, sluts don't get to nut. You can feel it happen, but you're getting it dry."

Jin whimpered. He could feel his orgasm on the brink. Namjoon nipped at his ear as it took him over. "Ah, Daddy! S-so good!" He squeezed his eyes shut as his dry orgasm washed over. It felt odd to orgasm and not have come spray his stomach.