(°85°) - Final

"Is your wife here as well?" Jin asked, a hopeful tint in his question.

Youngjae nodded, "She says she's excited to meet who it is Namjoon is so in love with."

"Me!" Jin jumped and clapped. "It's me!"

"Damn right it is." Namjoon appeared from behind and wrapped an arm around Jin's waist.

Namjoon, well more so Jin, decided to have a picnic in the backyard as a thank you to his men for being so hard working. Usually in this gang, rewards for a job well done just come in the form of respect or money. Jin felt they should get a party instead. Namjoon decided a small backyard get together was good enough and his men weren't complaining.

"Hey, everyone!" Yoongi yelled in the middle of the yard, "Just need you all to know I love Jung Hoseok so much!" He stumbled and Hoseok jumped into action.

"Are you kidding me? How'd you get drunk so quick? It's only eight thirty." Hoseok grumbled as he struggled to get Yoongi to a seat.

"Don't touch me, I have a boyfriend!" Yoongi yelled. "And I'm not drunk!"

Namjoon laughed, "I tricked him into drinking a whole bottle of whiskey throughout the day. Sorry, Hoseok." Hoseok glared at him. Namjoon got Hoseok's poor hubby drunk off his ass! "I thought it'd be funny!" Namjoon shrugged and turned to Jin, "I was right."

"You're so pretty." Yoongi slurred with a foolish grin. "Not as handsome as my boyfriend, though. Do you know him? His name's Hoseok, he's the best."

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he dragged Yoongi to a bench swing. He dropped his boyfriend onto the swing with a small grunt. "Stay there. I'm gonna get you some water, babe."

"Shh!" Yoongi demanded, "Don't call me that! You can't call me that. I have a boyfriend! Shh! I love Hoseok. So much. So, go away!" Hoseok scoffed and walked off to get that bottle of water for his drunken fool.

"You can't dance very well, Daddy." Jin teased as they got off the dance floor. "But that's okay. You can just watch me."

Namjoon pulled Jin close by the waist. "Are you proposing a show for me?" He smirked.

Jin felt goosebumps rise on his neck. Oh, how quickly this took a turn. "M-aybe," he swallowed, "A show for Daddy."

Namjoon didn't need to be told twice. He tugged Jin away from everyone, deeper into the woodland area. Until they were just far enough in his opinion.

Roughly, he pushed Jin up against a wide tree and smirked. "Babydoll, I want you to look at that party over there. We're gonna give them a show they're not allowed to watch."

"Huh?" Jin asked, not entirely following.

Namjoon chuckled. "I'm gonna fuck you here against this tree, and you need to be quiet enough not to get us caught. We're gonna face all of those people, you better not catch their eye. Understand?" Jin whimpered and nodded, pushing his thighs together. "Good boy, get on your knees." Jin of course obeyed and began unbuckling Namjoon's pants, immediately pulling his cock out of his boxers and licking wide stripes against it. "Fuck, good, prince." He scoffed, "Careful, little whore. You want them all to see how good at this you are?"

Jin whined as he had his cheeks hollowed and sucked hard, but struggled to compose himself enough to continue. His long fingers lightly pressing on Namjoon's muscular thighs snapped the other's control on himself.

Namjoon pushed Jin off of him by the neck and roughly pulled him up before pressing him against the tree. "Quiet now, babydoll. Don't get us caught." He chuckled, lips ghosting over Jin's swollen ones.