(°50°)

Jin quietly began to move back. Every half minute or so, he'd wiggle backwards a few inches. It took him five minutes to get where he wanted to be, which he wasn't proud of considering it probably would've been easier to just sit on the opposite end of the sofa. But he shook it off, afterall, the timing wasn't the big kahuna of his plan.

He had his back against Namjoon's legs, resting on them as he patiently waited for the commercial break. He wanted to be convincing.

After what felt like eternity, he finally heard, "Arthur will be right back, right after a few messages from our sponsors." There was his queue.

He turned around and flopped onto Namjoon's legs again, this time putting all of his weight on his cheek. He mumbled through the pout it created. "Daddy, I'm bored."

Namjoon closed his laptop a little to get a good view of Jin on the floor. "Is Arthur not entertaining enough?"

"No," Jin whined, "Besides, it's the commercials right now." He whined again and rubbed his face against the sides of Namjoon's knee, rubbing his face slowly, almost like a cat.

Namjoon chuckled, "Since when are you a cat?"

Jin smiled mischievously. Oh, he definitely could be a cat. He moved his face a bit higher, rubbing his cheeks on what was now thighs.

Cats are sneaky, always with something else up their sleeve, playing with their prey. And that was exactly Jin in the moment.

Namjoon held his breath as Jin held onto his knees with his hands, using them to push himself up a little higher and continue to rub all over.

"Jin, what are you doing?" Jin didn't answer, just whined like a bored child. "Use your words, darling."

He laid against one thigh, drawing patterns dangerously high on the other. "'m bored, Daddy!"

"I can play with you when I'm done with this, then I'm all yours. Hm?"

But that wasn't good enough. "Daddy!" He whined again, running his palm up and down, higher than he'd gotten last time.

"You're looking for trouble," Namjoon huffed. "I'm not gonna give to you, sweetheart." He grabbed Jin's hand and tossed it off his thigh be fore he finished typing his last sentence.

Jin whined loudly, bouncing up and down on the floor and grumbling. "Daddy! Daddy, pay attention!"

Namjoon finished up his work, but Jin didn't need to know that. Jin had worked them both up, and now he had to face the consequences of his own actions. So Namjoon pretended to be hard at work as he typed random letters into the Google search bar, ignoring the angry mess at his feet.

"Daddy! Now!" Jin began to get louder as he ordered Namjoon to give him even a glance. "Daddy! Give me attention!" When he received no response, he reached up and shut Namjoon's laptop. "Work is stupid."

Namjoon shot him a look, and opened it up again. Before he could drag on Jin's tantrum Jin gave Namjoon's knee a soft, pathetic smack. He shook Namjoon's leg angrily. "Daddy!"

Namjoon put his laptop down and stood up, abruptly picking Jin up and throwing him over his shoulder. "Is this what you wanted?"

Jin squeaked with joy at finally getting his way. He let himself go limp as the tiny trip to the bedroom shortened. He giggled as he was tossed on the bed like a ragdoll. With a wide smile stretched across his face and his arms reaching out for Namjoon to come hug him, it was fascinating that he'd thrown a tantrum a few minutes ago. You wouldn't have known unless you had been Namjoon's knees taking a wimpy impact from the brat.

When Namjoon just stood there, Jin pouted and made even more eager grabby hands for him. But Namjoon just shook his head no.

"Oh no, you don't." Jin cocked his head to the side confused. "You've got to finish what you started, Seokjin." He said with a click of his tongue.

Jin realized what he meant and sat frozen, only flicking his eyes down to glance at the semi in Namjoon's jeans. Oh, he liked this. He'd finally gotten what he wanted.

He grinned wide and crawled on all fours over to the edge of the bed, looking up with wide, happy eyes. He slowly reached for Namjoon's bulge, skimming his index finger over it. Namjoon just clenched his jaw and crossed his arms as he stared down at Jin.

Jin cautiously undid the pants before him and pulled them down, allowing them to pool at the other's ankles. He leaned closer, still on his hands and knees, and nuzzled his face into the warm thighs infront of him. Namjoon bit back a hiss due to Jin's breath fanning over him.

With his cheek resting against a thigh, he slowly pressed his tongue onto Namjoon's bulge through the boxers. Jin kept his tongue there, looking up at Namjoon. The latter gave a low moan as he made eye contact. Jin had never done this before, so the fact that he was the reason Namjoon made the sound made his heart beat rapidly in his chest.

His eyes focused back on the task at hand and mouthed at the growing bulge. He'd only had sex with Namjoon twice. Neither of those times had included a second to glance at the size of his other friend. He was a bit preoccupied and didn't pay much attention to anything else. He assumed he was big because he felt that was when he'd-, you know. But watching his length grow as he dampened the fabric with his tongue was mesmerizing. Now, biting his lip and staring down at him with dark eyes, Namjoon was fully erect.

'H-how', Jin thought to himself, 'How'd he even fit that inside of me?'

×××
I didn't mean to make you wait this long for sn update im so sorry but I'll continue the smut in the next chapter

I really miss my gf doe :/

Okay

N O T P R O O F R E A D

K Thank you very much