Chapter 53

(Photo is mine btw)

«Stiles POV»

I quickly made my way to the locker room to get ready for a game that we had today. As I walked in I saw Scott and smiled at him as I walked up. "Hey Stiles." He said sitting down on the bench to put on his shoes.

"Hey." I said pulling out my jersey and pads. I slip off my shirt putting on my pads and my Jersey. Once I was down with that I put on my shorts and joined Scott.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked as he finished up with his shoes and put his foot down on the ground. I finished tying the shoe I was working on and put that foot down looking over at him.

"I'm just worried about Lyss, she's been forgetting things. Some of them are little harmless things but others are life threatening. I think I'm gonna take her to her doctor Wednesday." I said sighing knowing how she was so excited to get out of the hospital.

"Maybe you should just tell Derek to come get her now, it would be the safest option." Scott said putting his hand on my shoulder. I just nodded my head knowing that it would, even if I didn't want to text him.

It wasn't because I don't like Derek or because I don't want Alyssa to get better. I just want to be the one to help her. I want to be the one to protect her and save her. I mean, I wasn't there to help her when her father got her or when she was kidnapped. I beat myself up everyday because of it, but I promised her from now on I'd be there.

And now I was breaking that promise, I wanted to hit myself for texting Derek and asking if he could take Lyss to tho doctors today after the game. I knew that it was for Lyss though, so I did it anyways. I heard coach yelling my name and I realized I was the only one left in the locker room. I quickly locked my phone and put it in my locker and shutting it. I grabbed my helmet and ran put of the locker room and onto the feild with my teammates.

«Lyssa POV»
I let out a frustrated groan as I quickly erased my work. I ran a hand through my long hair as I looked down at my math homework. It's been two hours since I've started it and I was only on question 13 of 25. I shook my head and slammed the book closed, none of it made sense to me.

I put the book into my backpack and laid down on my bed, I wonder where Stiles is? I thought to myself. I picked up my phone and clicked on Stiles contact calling him. It rang about five time and then went to voicemail, I frowned to myself and tried again but ended up getting the same result.

I gave up and put my phone down turning on my t.v.

«Stiles POV»
I looked up into the stands for the third time in the last 15 minutes, I turned back around wiping some sweat off of my forehead as I looked at the scoreboard. We were winning by 4 points which was quite surprising in my opinion. The game was almost over and Lyss still wasn't here. I sighed and took a sip of water waiting to be called onto the field again.

_______________________________________
I know, I'm sorry that I haven't been updating in a long time.

So please, please, please comment! Thank you!

I love you all my little giraffes!! :-)