Chapter 9

"Lyssa if you want to go see Stiles you have to get up now!" I Isaac yelled up the stairs. "I'm up!" I yelled back, I never went to sleep so I was already awake. I'm so tired! damn you Stiles Stilinski! I'm pretty sure they are releasing him today, that's a good thing because now I can stop worrying about him.

I put on a crew-neck sweater that said 'free WiFi' in side a heart, I putt on a pair of dark blue jeans and some black vans. I walked downstairs to be greeted by Isaac playing with his keys. "Sometimes I think you're a cat, but then I remember that you're a dog." I said laughing and walked over to the door waiting for Isaac.

"Yeah, a dog..." he said and chucked scratching the back of his neck. He stood up and walked out, ok then! I ran down the steps and got into the car, "Do you think they are going to let Stiles out today?" I asked as I put on my seat belt. "I don't know, I think they should though." he said and we were off.

_____________Stiles POV_____________

"So, about Lyssa..." Scott said after he had finished eating my food, "What about her?" I asked slipping on my pants. "Do you like her?" he asked smirking at me. "Of course I do, she one of my closest friends, besides you." I said chuckling. "Stiles, you know what I mean..."

"Maybe, why?"

"Dude she's like 2 years younger than you."

"So, age doesn't matter to me, unless she's like 26 years old. Why do you care anyways?" I said slipping on my shirt and turning towards him. "Just don't want to see you get hurt." he said shrugging his shoulders, What? she can't hurt me. that's funny. "She can't hurt me Scott she's like 5"5'." I said and laughed

"I just don't trust her. She seems like she's hiding something." he said liking at me with a serious look. The fuck does he mean he doesn't trust her! "Well I don't think she is." I said shaking my head in disapproval, "Look dude I'm just gonna go before they get here, I'll text you later." Scott said and walked out the door.

How can he just say that about her, he doesn't even know her!....but what if he's right, what if she is hiding something....no, no she isn't. "Hello, earth to Stiles." I heard a female voice say and a cute giggle. Lyssa. I looked at her and smiled "Hey, how are you?" I asked giving her a hug.

"Good, just really tired. How are you this fine morning?" she asked messing up my hair. "I'm ok, why are you so tired?" I asked grabbing my phone. "I didn't get any sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about yo- I mean I couldn't fall asleep." she said her cheeks turning red. Was she about to say that she couldn't stop thinking about me?....no, it was probably just my imagination.

"Is Isaac waiting in the car?" I asked as we walked out of the room and got into the elevator. "Yeah, he said he was too lazy to get out of the car and come get you. So he sent me." she said giving me two thumbs up. Well, I can't say I mind. I thought as we walked outside, jumping into Isaac's car, "Hey Isaac." I said and we fist bumped. "Ready for today?" he asked smirking and I have him a playful glare.  It's gonna be so fun trying to move around with these new stitches.