Chapter 8

It's been two hours and they haven't told me anything, what it's taking them so long! I called Isaac, Scott, and Allison and told them what happened, Allison said she was out of town but told me to tell her if Stilles is ok. Scott and Isaac came as fast as they could, they got here in less than 10 minutes. Scott and Isaac have been fighting since I told them what had happened.

Scott just keeps saying that it's my fault Stilles is in here, and I believe him. Maybe if Stilles had just gone home I would be in here and not him, it would be better that way. Isaac just keeps saying that it wasn't my fault and it could have happened to any one, but I know that's not true. "Guys! Could you please stop fighting!?" I asked glaring at them both.

"Maybe if he would stop making this worse, we wouldn't be fighting." Isaac said glaring at Scott. just as I was about to say something else the doctor came out, "Family of Stiles Stilinski?" he asked looking at his board. We all raised our hands and he walked over to us, "He was asking for an Alyssa?" he said questionably. "Lyssa, it's Lyssa." I said and he took me back too Stilles room, room 143.

"Go right in, he should be awake." the doctor said and I smiled thanking him and opening the door. "I told you, I'm not eating this shit!" I heard Stiles as he argued with a nurse about his meal. I 'coughed' and they both looked over at me  "You can leave now." he said and she got up with a glare on her face. I walked over to him and sat in the chair next to his bed, "Hey, how you feeling?" I asked putting my hands in my lap.

"I feel like some one beat the shit out of me." he grumbled crossing his arms like a child. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It should've been me not you, you didn't deserve it." I said looking down. "No you don't deserve this ethier! Whoever did this was obviously out to hurt you, so I'm glad I didn't just drop you off and leave cuz this would be you." he said clearly getting pissed off at me.

"I'm sorry Stiles..."

"Who said this was your fault?"

"I can't tell you-"

"Who was it!?"

"I..It was Scott! You can't say anything about it to him, him and Isaac are already fighting." I said and looked away. "Like hell I won't say anything, he can't just blame you for this and get away with it." he yelled and I recoiled. "He isn't, Isaac has been yelling at him since they've gotten here." I said and looked right at him. "I. Don't. Care." he said his eyes getting dark. "Obviously." I said under my breath, rolling my eyes.

"Stiles I don't want to fight about this, ok?" I said shaking my head and looking at the T.V. "No it's not ok." he said and I stood up, he grabbed my wrist, "Where are you going?" he asked and I sighed turning around. "I told you, I'm not fighting with you about this. I'm leaving if that's what you want to do." I said and he kept his grip my wrist.

"Don't go."

"Then don't fight."

"Ok...I'm sorry. I don't want to fight with you either, you're a really great friend." Ouch! "And I don't want to lose you just because we got into a stupid fight, even if I don't think it's stupid." he said and I sat back down. "You're a great...friend too." I said awkwardly (probably only to me) and playfully punched his arm.

About an hour later I was in my room, laying on my bed, trying to sleep but I just can't. Stiles get the fuck out of my head!

_____________________________________

ok so I was gonna make some serious shit go down in this chapter, but I decided it was too soon. so do you think Lyss it's falling for Stilles? what about Stiles for Lyss?

leave a comment I love reading them!

thank you I love you all my little giraffes!!