Chapter 23

We finally made it to Scott's house, I stopped crying like ten minutes ago.....I have to be strong. Isaac knocked on the door and we heard Scott yell from inside. He opened the door and looked at us confused and tired, "What's up guys?" he asked then looked at me. His eyes got wide and he looked really worried, Why it's he looking at me like that?

"Lyssa why are you covered in blood?!" He asked pulling us inside and sitting the door. "That's why we're here...I had a dream that I woke up on the couch and Isaac was in the kitchen, so I got up and went in there..."

"When I went in there Stiles was on the counter, his throat and his stomach was ripped out...there was blood everywhere...and there was blood all over me. Isaac kept telling me that I did it and that I was killing him, but I didn't understand since I had just walked into the room..."

"Then what?" Scott asked, "I woke up." I said deciding on not telling him about my dad, not yet. "He's up stairs in my room, come on." We all started up the stairs, up to Scott's room. "Just be quiet ok? He's asleep." Scott whispered as he opened the door, we all looked in to see Stiles sitting up and running his eyes.

"Not anymore Scott, since you guys want to be so lo-What happened to you!?" he exclaimed and ran over to me. "It's a long story, are you okay? No ripped out stomachs or throats?" I asked and giggled. "Um no?" he asked as he looked at me confused, "Good, that's all I needed to know, well that and who's blood this is..." I said and lifted my shirt out a little.

"That's not your blood?" Stiles asked looking at us with confusion, "We don't know who's blood it is Stiles, that's what we're trying to find out.....Lyssa had a dream that she was killing you, that she was ripping you apart." Isaac explained. "You were ripping me apart?" he asked shocked and rubbed his face taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I asked putting a hand in his arm, "I had the same dream...I was lying on your counter and Isaac was trying to keep me alive...then you walked in covered in blood, Isaac kept telling you that you did this...and then a guy came in saying how you were just l-"

"Ok we get it, you had the same dream." I said frantically shaking my head trying to tell him not to say anything. I guess he got the hint because he stopped talking about the dream. "I think we should talk to Derek about this, he would know what this is about." Scott said and picked up his phone.

"You're gonna call him at this hour?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy, which he kinda is. "You are standing in the middle of my room covered in blood also you and Stiles both had a dream about you killing him."

"Proceed." I said and sat on his desk chair, "Maybe I should go home and shower...I feel really disgusting." I said while looking at my arms and clothes. "Just take one here, I'm sure Scott will be fine with it, right Scott?"

"Yeah, go ahead." he said and turned away from us to talk to Derek. I got up from the chair and headed towards the bathroom door. Once I got inside I locked the door and looked at my reflection. There was dried blood in my hair, all over my clothes, all over me....I looked horrible and disgusting.

I went to pull off my shirt and noticed that the bite had healed...that means...it means I...no no no no no! I refuse to let this happen to me, I don't want to be a werewolf...I can't be a werewolf! I felt the tears starting to roll down my cheeks, blurring my vision and wetting my cheeks.

I started the shower and got in once I was completely unclothed, I started scrubbing my body trying to get all of the blood off. I washed my hair about six or seven times and got it all out. Once I was done I dried off and called out for Isaac.

"Isaac! Can you come here please?"

"What's up?" he asked through the door.

"Um.. I don't have any clean clothes with me could you-"

"Ask Stiles if you could borrow some?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah."

"Thanks Isaac." I said and he walked away, well that was embarrassing! He came back with a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I slipped them on and walked out, "Guys I have to show you something..." I said and lifted up my shirt. "It's gone..." Stiles mumbled and I nodded my head.

It's gone...