Chapter 19

I laid in my bed, It's already 11:45 and Stiles isn't back neither is Isaac. I don't know where Isaac is but I know where Stiles went. Maybe I should call him, yeah I'll call him. I dialed his number and it started ringing, after a couple of seconds it stopped ringing.

"Hey."

"Hey Sti-"

"It's Stilles, leave a message at-"

I hung up and called again but I got his voicemail again, "One more time." I said to my self and called again.

I just got his voice mail again. "Damn it Stiles, answer the phone." I said and flopped down back first on my bed. I looked at the door and saw the light in the hallway turn on and I heard foot steps.

I ran to my door and swung it open, "Where have you been?" I asked him giving him a hug, " I was at Scott's house, what's up." he asked hugging me back. "Something happened at Derek's and Stiles went over there to kick Peter's ass." I said playing with my fingers. "What happened? What did he do?" he asked sitting me down on my bed. "Well,  I got into a fight with him and he turned all wolfy and bit me..." I said and the tears started falling.

"I told Derek to bite me because I wanted to help with the alpha pack but I wasn't serious! Then Peter started fighting with me and while he was a wolf he bit me..." I said wiping away the tears. "Show me." Isaac said and I pulled up my shirt to show him the still bleeding bite. He touched it lightly and I winced a little, "Sorry." he mumbled and I slipped my shirt back down.

"Isaac...I don't want to be like this...I want to be normal." I sobbed into his shoulder and he just rubbed circles into my back. My phone started ringing and I put it to my ear, " H-Hello?" I stuttered and wiped away some more tears. "Hey Lyssa, I saw you called." I heard Stiles say all groggy, "Um yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're ok. Are you?" I asked taking a deep breath.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little bruised up. You should see the other guy." he said and I giggled quietly. "How are you doing?" he asked after a moment of silence, "I'm...scared." I said biting my nails. "I know but it's going to be okay. I promise." he said sighting. Isaac got up and left my room to give me some privacy.

"You can't promise something like that. Not now you can't." I cried into the phone. "No no no no no, don't cry Lyssa. You're gonna be fine, ok?" he said and I heard some shuffling on the other end. "Stiles...I don't want to be like this. I just want to be normal, human." I cried and bit my lip to keep from sobbing. "I know Lyss, I know." he whispered then I heard a door close.

"Stiles what are you doing?" I asked standing up from my bed walking over to my open window. "Nothing, just getting some water." he mumbled, after a couple of minutes of just mindless talking he spoke up. "You should really close your window at night." he said chuckling.

"How do you know my window's open?" I asked walking back over to my window to see him standing there. "Stiles what are you doing here? It's like 12:30 in the morning!" I whisper yelled at him. "Just come open your door." he said putting his phone away, I quickly yet quietly ran down stairs and opened the front door.

He walked inside slipping off his shoes and taking off his jacket. "It's freezing out there, how do you have your window open?" he asked rubbing his hands together. "What are you doing here?" I heard Isaac say from behind me, "Shit!" I cursed under my breath. "How did you kn-"

"I'm a werewolf, I have very good hearing. I heard him half way down the street." he said crossing his arms.

"You can stay but no funny business, and you sleep on the couch." Isaac said then retreated back to his room. "That's what I get for living with a werewolf." I said rolling my eyes then turning to Stiles. I examined his face closely, he had a black eye, a busted lip, a bruised cheek, and a small scratch on his chin. "Stiles you idiot, I told you to be careful." I said and sat him down on the couch.

I walked into the bathroom and got the first aid kit, then went back out to the living room. "Now hold still ok? this is going to sting." I said taking out the little cleaning pad and sales his chin. "Ow!" He yelled and jerked away, "I told you, now stay still." I groaned grabbing his chin again.

Once I finished cleaning him up I put away the kit and got him a blanket and some pillows. "Here." I said handing them to him but he just shook his head. "I won't be needing those." he mumbled, I gave him a questioning look and set them down. "Oh, Are you leaving?" I asked sadly crossing my arms, "No." was all he said then he was walking up the stairs.

"Stiles, you're supposed to be sleeping on the couch." I whisper yelled at him following him up the stairs. "Shh, I know. I'll go down in a little bit." he whispered back and walked into my room. I walked in and closed the door quietly, "So, how are you feeling?" he asked sitting down on my bed. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder, "Fine, the bite still hurts though."

I really wish this hadn't happened.