Chapter 51 (filler)

«Lyssa's POV»

After Stiles and I had that talk he stayed the night and in the morning he left before I woke up. He did leave a note saying how he had to go to school and that he'd be back right after. After a few hours of doing nothing but watching t.v, Agent McCall came back.

"Hello again, I came back to show you a picture our sketch artist drew of your kidnapper." He said and handed me a piece of paper. The guy that was drawn on the paper looked almost exactly like James. His nose was off a little but nothing major.

"It looks just like him." I said taking a deep breath and handing the picture back to him. He just nodded and left, um ok? I felt a shiver run up my spine and I looked out the window. I quickly got off of the bed and closed the blinds, feeling a little less paranoid than before.

About 2 hours later I was almost asleep when I heard the door creak open, I was facing away from the door so I couldn't see who was walking in. I tried to act like I was asleep as I heard their footsteps getting closer. I felt them lay their hand on my arm and I tensed under their touch.

"Lyssa wake up." I heard Stiles say as he gently shook me. I quickly turned around wrapping my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arms around me as I tried to steady my breathing. "What's wrong?"

"I just thought you were someone else." I said and pulled away, pushing my hair out of my face.

"What did I tell you? No one is going to hurt you."

"I know, I just can't help but feel like he's watching me. Like he's waiting for the right time to attack me like I'm his prey. I'm just being paranoid, I'll be fine."

"I know you will, you really strong. Now, it's time for you to get dressed because you're going home." He said smiling at me, I smiled at him and got off of the bed grabbing some clothes that Allison had gotten me. I went into the bathroom, changed and freshened up, and then went back into the room as Stiles signed the discharge forms.

"I hate hospitals." I said as he wheeled me out of it. We got to his jeep and he helped me get in and put on my seatbelt. Once he got back to the jeep from putting the wheelchair back, he put on his seatbelt and we left.

We got to Scott's house and Stiles told me to go in that he'd be right back. I walked up to the door opening it and turning on the living room light. A bunch of people jumped up and yelled "Welcome home!" I jumped being scared shitless, I looked at everyone shocked and smiling.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and looked back seeing Stiles smiling at me. "Did you do this?" I asked quietly looking back at him. He nodded his head and I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck placing my lips on his.

A bunch of people 'awwed' and I hid my face in the crook of Stiles' neck embarrassed. I heard him chuckle and pull away, "welcome home."